CHAPTER 2

Above is how I imagine Vivan Oberoi.

..................................................................................................................

Vivan's POV

I woke up feeling a weight on my chest. As soon as I opened my eyed I realized that I was not in my room. I tried to recognize the surroundings. Suddenly I felt something moving and I looked to find out a girl sleeping.Oh God what was her name ........Liza....lima....God.....I got up and got dressed and left the place in my brand new Audi r8.

I got up and got dressed and left the place in my brand new Audi r8

(in the morning)

I didn't feel like going back to my penthouse so I stopped at a park on my way. The weather was beautiful.....all cloudy. I was just strolling around when suddenly I saw a girl walking around the small lake in the park. My good Lord she was a beauty. I wonder how it would feel to have her in my arms. But I felt that there was something different about her. She seemed to be calm and peaceful .Waiting no time I took my cell out and clicked a picture of her. And suddenly it started to rain heavily. Once again I averted my gaze back to the beauty in front of me. She was clearly enjoying the weather. Soon she was all wet and her curves were visible. Man.......I doubt she is single but I am the Vivan Oberoi, no girl can resist my charms. And then I heard the clicks of cameras.Damn paparazzi. I hurriedly made my way out of the park and sped towards my penthouse.

I reached my penthouse and was greeted by Martha; "Good morning Mr.Oberoi".Martha is in her 40's and a very trusted person in our family. "it's Vivan to you Martha.........how many times do I need to remind you......clearly you are getting old "I replied laughing. Martha joined me too and then she went towards the kitchen to get my breakfast ready .Today I was being expected at our company headquarters as my father has to make a very important announcement even I was not aware of what the important announcement is. I made my way towards my room and had a shower and then I got dressed into one of my Armani suits. I was about to step out of my room when my mobile started to ring. Without checking the caller id I picked the phone.

"Hey man.......whets up", came the voice from the other side. My one and only best friend and partner in crime since diaper days Reyansh Kapoor.He is the CEO of the Kapoor enterprises and we are business partners."Hey man ....did that girlfriend of yours dumped you........do you even remember me? "I sarcastically replied. Not that I have any grudges against his girlfriend. She is sweet but she stole my brother from me."ASSHOLE", Reyansh replied. II started to laugh."I m good buddy .Now spill what is the matter", I knew he needed help otherwise how can Reyansh call me early in the morning (note the sarcasm)."You know me so well.......so I am going to propose her. "He said."Shut the fuck up, you cannot ruin our plans man we have to live our bachelorette day's man.", I replied. And then I heard laughter on the other side."Now why are you laughing jackass", I questioned."Man I have found the love of my life ....I cannot let her go....and I have decided to settle down." he replied."Whatever.......I am happy for you. So how can I help you "and then he explained me his plan .I hung up after telling him that I would meet him after the meeting with my dad.

I came downstairs and had my breakfast and then I left for the company headquarters. As soon as I entered the building all the employees started to greet me .I nodded my head as a reply. Some girls were even trying to flirt with me but I was in no mood. I entered the private elevator and moved toward my Dad's office which was at the top floor. I entered the floor and was soon by Amanda, my father's secretary. She led me towards the office. As soon as I entered the room I saw my Dad standing near the huge glass window his back facing towards me."Hey dad.....good morning", II greeted him and made myself comfortable on the seat.

good morning", II greeted him and made myself comfortable on the seat

(office attire)

"Good morning son", dad replied in a monotone."Something seems to bother you ...what happened dad", I asked him."YOU", my father replied gave him a 'are you kidding me look' .He sighed and spoke, "son I am tired of your playboy thing. You should be responsible now. Now I do not give a fucking damn about your choice .You are going to take over the company only if you are out of media scandals."I looked at my dad angrily and spoke, "I want to take over the company .I have been working my ass off to bring the company huge profit and fame". Soon I heard another familiar voice from behind, "Mind your tongue Vivan" it was none other than my mom."You can take over the company next week it and we will be the happiest person to hand over it to you but you need to stop whoring around." said my dad."I do not whore around whatever happens, it happens with mutual consent. I am not only at fault but as per you conditions I am ready to leave all of this behind .I am ready to take over." I replied.

"Oh my goodness I am so happy son .I is so proud of you. I hope that afterwards you will settle down soon." said my mom."Oh please mom I am ready to show the world my business techniques. I did not agree to settle down", I replied."No worries son. You eventually will when you will find the right girl. Now let us get ready for the new CEO to takeover. We will officially announce it next weekend by hosting a grand party" said my dad. My mom was beaming with happiness and soon she called my sister to inform her.

Oh yes I do have a sister, her name is Vanya Malhotra .She is 5 years older than me. She is married to the CEO of the Malhotra industries Dev Malhotra and is blessed with my twin nephews Arav and Anand.

As soon as my parents got indulge in the work I bid them good bye and made my way to Reyansh's office.

.................................................................................................................................................

A/N:

Hey guys .

SO this was chapter 2 .I hoped you like it.I will be updating soon.

Please do share my book.

and do not forget to vote and comment.