Ending

Naru woke up and found out she was in the hospital. "Oh. Joyous news. Naru the innocent. You have awoken." Someone said which turned out to be Xavier. "Xavier, you were the lead guard." Naru said. "Well, I'm guarding you now and nothing bad is happening to you." He told her. Ranjiro Kiyama, Aiger Akabane, and Fubuki Sumiye showed up. "Naru. Can't forget about your 3 best friends right?" Ranjiro asked. "Cap'n, where's your straw?" Naru asked. "What are you talking about?" Aiger asked. "Aiger, where's your tin?" Naru asked. "What tin?" Fubuki asked. "Fubuki, where's your tail?" Naru asked. "What are you going on about?" Ranjiro asked. "Sheepy and I were in a land and you were there." Naru answered. "Naru, you're awake." Valt said. "Valt, you were the wizard." Naru said. "What in the world?" Valt asked. Shu showed up. "Shu, you were the palace guard." Naru said. "Wait what?" Shu asked. "Toko and Nika were the gate guards." Naru said. "We were?" Toko and Nika asked. "Yeah. The Wild Bey Gang, Koji, Hayao, and Kimeru were the Little Beigoma's and the citizens of Valtryek City." Naru said. They were confused. Then, Suoh showed up. "What is going on?" Suoh asked. "Suoh, You helped me use the Sapphire Boots." Naru told him. "Wha..?" Suoh asked. "Naru, what are these sparkly boots?" Aiger asked. "What are you talking abou.."Naru asked then saw the Sapphire Boots on her feet. "My Sapphire Boots from the Land of Fizz." Naru said. "Maybe you fell asleep and had a dream." Aiger said. "No, I was in the Land of Fizz and all of you were there." Naru said. "You all believe me. Don't you?" She asked. Everyone was silent and shocked until Fubuki answered something. "We all believe you." Fubuki said. "All of you?" Naru asked. "Yep." Aiger answered. "All of us." Ranjiro replied. "I'm so glad to be home." Naru said. Then she thought, 'What if that place was real?' "But, Naru, what was it like?" Suoh asked. "Some of it was bad but most of it was amazing. I told all the good people of this place I want to go home. And you know what?" Naru said. "What?" Suoh asked. "They sent me home." Naru told him. She was overjoyed to be back where she belongs. Home Sweet Home!