Chapter 7

Hi guyzzz..I know its already been 5 or 6 months..7

8

9

a year has passed neh?

I am very very sorry :'(

I know you know how school works right? and as usuall...hassle!

Please understand guys :)

------------------------------------

One week has passed just after the incident. Okita now staying in an apartment near Kagura's residence, layed upon his bed. There are a lot of things he learned, these thoughts played in his mind.

Number 1, Kagura was brought in a subdivision where high ranking yato's are supposed to live.

Number 2, Apparently, Kamui was the leader and owner of the place.He actually gathered the best of bests in order to have a strongest control over the whole planet.

Number 3, The yato's are known to be the superior and the frightened on the whole planet which sucks.. ( based to Sougo's opinion )

Number 4, Yuki, the much hated person was actually Kagura's fiance'..

Allowed by his brother,no one can live opposed to that contract.

Number 5, the deadliest.......Something's not right.

Sougo rolled over to the corner of his bed and stopped beside the scattered pillows,he took out his eye mask and pondered. ' I thought Kagura's dad was the one who asked that boy to bring and check Kagura up...but what's with the set?

He remembered once after they got out of the plane, a limousine fetched the two. 2 men in suit came out and escorted them into the car. They look like people from a dangerous organization, reminds him of a Mafia.

His dad would never  reqruit guys like this. If he wants Kagura then he'll do it with his own hands.

But Danna said that it was her's father's will.

Well its possible that the Father and son reunited and decided to get their youngest member of the family.

"Well either of the two, I still need to know what really is going on.." Sougo mumbled and slept.

RiCcIrOxoxo

"Kamui-sama, Yuki-sama and Kagura-chan have arrived."

a high-ranked looking officer entered the big hall with a single banquet table which supposed to be owned by their gluttony leader.He kneeled down honorably and shared the news.

"Well then, ABUTO!!" he smiled as usual and called his ever laid-back slash boring subordinate.

"What is it..?" Abuto came from the back door, walking nonchalantly.

"Hyper as always I see.." Kamui joked.

"Shut up, now what do you want?Food again? or do I still need to escort your visitors?"

Abuto sat on the other side of the long table.

"Talking back again?Now I'm quite impress you know what to do.."

Abuto stood up and slowly directed towards the main door.

"Just get ready for the worst."

he muttered.

"I've been waiting for that,can't hold the excitement."

------xoxo------
Short chapter as always.
I know you are thinking that I should have made this a long one since I've left it for months.!! But..but.. I can't! I need
inspiration.! And I'm quite busy on watching anime.Ahh! I don't know what to do~!