↬𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

↬260

STRAY KIDS : MINHO AND JISUNG

the only relation this book has to stray kids is the names used,, all characteristics,, actions,, backstories and settings have been inspired by previous books or dramas or posts i have read and my brain has out them together haphazardly. i hope that this book won't become too messy as writing with plots is not my strongest but i'm excited to see how this goes.

SHORT SUMMARY

rule number one : 
in a world where your clock is visible to your soulmate,, never let your guard down. there's nice and there's nice.
rule number two :
never tell them that they're about to die.
rule number three :
if your soulmate has less than a month,, run

CONTENTS

if you came here for a happy ending book,, i suggest you leave now. angst, tears and intense emotions and feelings. similarly written but a different genre to heliophilia :)

PROLOGUE

J.

i inhale, and i'm surrounded by his scent, intense, sweet peaches. his hair is soft between my fingers and i run my hands through it, the smell growing stronger with every touch. i move to his neck and pull at his tshirt and then...

there is a flash of light on his collarbone and i should look away, i should be looking away but i can't. it's right in front of me and i hate it, everything, i wish the clocks never existed and i'd never seen it and i could leave, get away, run away now.

it's everything i've ever feared. and it's worse. much worse. 

05:03:01