Chapter 1: Before

Goldie's POV:

I was about 15 years old when me and my friends were going to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria to hang out.When we walked into the childish pizzaria the fresh smell of pizza hit my nose.Me and my friends had saved some money from our summer jobs,since we needed to get out of the house a lot.When I looked at my best friend,Conner(Molten Freddy),he was always wearing  the same thing.Mask,eye patch,white hoodie with graffiti all over it,and normal jeans.I always wondered what was under the eye patch .When I looked at Violette(Purple Girl) she was talking about her friends from her new school,Gareth and Aaron.All I mainly heard was V(That's what we call her) talking about how much Gareth flirted with her and how she thought he was cute and all that gross lovey dovey stuff.I don't mainly get involved with that stuff cause who would love me, the bisexual freak,at least that's what my dad told me.My father always wanted me to be normal and not like boys but like girls and only girls.When we got to our table we all sat down an started talking.Ally(Me) was always happy even if her twin brother,John(Twisted Wolf) wasn't. That's why I was always so confused why they were twins.But I can' judge me and my twin sister,Emma(Circus Baby),were complete opposites too.When our pizza came I started to eat it but that's when I saw a man put on a suit.The man looked familiar to me some how.I excused my self and I went to go see what was going on. That's when I saw the man in a bunny suit but it wasn't a Bonnie suit. It was some yellowish bunny. That's when I remembered the animatronic Spring Trap.I didn't know how that ended up here but here it was.When I saw the man he was walking with 4 kids.When  went to go see I ran into someone familiar.It was Jason(Puppet Master). He said he was going to see what that man was doing with the 4 kids.Then I said that was what I was doing."Then we'll do it together." he said."Fine".With that we both walked into the parts and service room.We walked around till we saw a pool of blood.That's when we looked at each other fearfully and walked forward.That's when we saw a man,the man from earlier,stabing a little girl.We were shocked.When he saw us we ran.But I couldn't help but look back. 1 thing I saw was the man shoving the kids into animatronic suits,Freddy,Bonnie,Chica,and Foxy. 2 thing I saw was the man take off the rabbit head to reveal......my father.I couldn't belive it my father was a murder.Then I was running with Jason when me and him tripped over 2 animatronics. When we looked at them we saw the animatronics,Golden Freddy and Puppet Master.That"s when I saw my father holding the knife and walks toward us.I was scared and I could feel that Jason was too.When I looked back at my father.He was smiling then he said "You 2 saw too much". With that he threw the knife at Jason's head."JASON!!!!!!!"That's when I saw the insane version of my father.He looked at me like something funny just happened.He then toke the knife while I was backing away slowly.He then looked at me and said"I'll put him in a suit then I'll deal with you".That's when he used his magic and tied me up.He made me watch as he brutally stuffed him into a suit.Then he moved on to me.He went over to the Golden Freddy animatronic and then grabbed me.Then I felt something go though me.When I looked down I saw a knife in me.I was able to stay conscious enough to see him grab the Golden Freddy head and put it on me.That's when all I saw was black.

I'm sorry if it was to cringy at the beginning.I worked really hard on this one though. Go follow my other account 

;