Chapter 2-THE SURPRISE

Pete was totally stunned... And trembled behind and thank god Ae was behind him, he got hold of him...
Everybody in the apartment in unison welcomed the couple and congratulated them for engagement.
Pete as not as much as he loves Ae but he loves to be around the ones he loves and care for.
Ae along with Pete's mother arranged for this small party for Pete. And as planned and expected Pete was totally surprised when he saw his family and friends all together in their home.
Pete and Ae took a very long way to reach where they were now, all happy and financially stable and with their own home. They deserve this party, don't they?
When Pete's mae saw them happy and smiling together her eyes got tearful,
Ae's family was so happy for them that even words can't describe it.
Ae and Pete are happy and safe together what more they can ask for.
Pond was also very happy for his friends and even after getting married to Aim,  he is stilled addicted to porn, more or less expected from him. But he loves his wife more than anything in this world and Aim  with time grown into a beautiful and strong woman who can handle anything whatsoever comes in her way.
Tin and Can as usual are cuties, Can is still a cute stupid for tin and loves Tin and is ready to die for him which unnecessarily dramatic for Tin still He admires Can's willingness to do anything for him. Tin expanded his business and working hard to do more. He want to give Can everything even though Can never asked for anything.
Pete can't contain his happiness he jumped to hug Ae. He lovingly patted his Pete's back. This gonna be a memorable party.

_______________________
Welcome back....
Aepete shipper's
I am really sorry for this delay....
I will try my best to update story regularly.....
AEPETE is really close to my close... Their lovestory is something i have always desired for...
So here is my love for them....
Feel free to comment and vote
  Yours lovingly,
❤️Writer_in_a_cage❤️