Ep 4 The Man Around Town.

I woke the next morning about 11 o'clock. I been thinking about what I been hearing in the streets, they say Jayshawn  (Y'all remember him huh Incase y'all forgot that was Von's right hand man) Out hear talkin bout how he the man now and when he find niggas who killed Von that he gonna smoke em. But I'm going to play it cool. Until I know for sure wats up I'm not gonna be on that hot shit;like I said I'm just chilling right now My girl can have this baby right now so I'm tryna be a family man and I can't do that if a nigga stretch me out here in these streets but you know if shit pops I can make body's drop.

It was bout 11 o'clock I jumped in the car and went to the corner store, had to get a pack of gars. I'm driving down the street listening to that young boy. I pull up to the store and get out my 2018 mustang that thing black with the chrome rims and the store empty today. While I'm in the store getting my drink and gars a White Acura pull up but I'm not on my game I'm still back there picking out my drink. I grabbed a fruit punch Minute Maid. I walked to the register and I got 2 packs of game diamond. I walked out the store and to my car and see that the niggas in the car parked next to mine on the driver side but I cant see who inside because he has limo tint. I approach my car. the door of the white car open. And I all hear is a voice say:
Jay Shawn-wats up Zeke long time no see.
Zeke-What's up Jayshawn
JayShawn-None much ya heard me you still in the game ain't been seeing you around no more.
Zeke-No I'm not in no mo I'm out just been chilling.
JayShawn-Yea I heard that you a family man now huh you got a lil one on the way huh.
Zeke-Yea that's right but why u asking all this.
Jay Shawn-Was trying to see what's up You know I'm the man.
Zeke-Yea that's crazy what happened to ya boy. (Sarcastically)
Jayshawn-Right crazy. You wouldn't have nothing to do with that.
Zeke-And if I d id what's gonna happen.
Jayshawn-nigga you talking sporty huh. You know who you talking to.
Zeke-Mane iont give a fuck who I'm talking to.

But as I approached him his niggas jumped out the car.
Guys in car What that was you talking. They said.
Zeke-Man I ain't scared of y'all man I'll smoke all y'all right here.

As I pulled out my gun the store owner Benny came out.

Benny-Y'all chill out with all that in front my store.

Zeke-Ight

Jayshawn and gang- We gonna see you

As they walked passed me. I got in my car and started playing some old school durk.

I drove home and I walked inside the house heated.
You can see it all in my face.
I sat on the couch in the living room and start rolling up my weed.
My cousin Syrus comes down stairs and sits on the couch.

Syrus -"Man what's wrong bro I can see it all in your face"

Zeke- "Man that nigga Jayshawn and his crew think that they can run down on me."
"
Syrus-You Forreal Cuzco."
"
Zeke-Yea cuzzin next time ima just smoke his ass."
"
Syrus-Cuzzin you know if u need me I got that nigga for you"
"
Zeke-Yea I know. But check this out you coming out tonight."
"
Syrus-You know I'm always down to go out. Where we going?"
"
Zeke- We going to lyve tonight. It's tasty Tuesday and that shorty tawanda having her birthday party tonight."
"
Syrus- Tawanda from Golden Acres"
"
Zeke-Yea."
"
Syrus- Oh you know I'm fucking with that now. I been wanted shorty since we was little. But your girl not tripping that you going."
"
Zeke- Nah she don't be tripping because she know I'm only going to make plays and to see what's up in the streets and oh yea Shane gonna be there too tonight."
"
Syrus-Your cousin"
"
Zeke-Yea brother my cousin

FreezeFrame
Now look Shane and Syrus both are my cousins. But they are not cousins, Shane is my cousin on my dad side of the family and Syrus is from my mom side. And see I'm both of their favorite cousin so I'm always in the middle. Its like Them niggas be jealous for my attention or whatever. But back to the story