15

"Did you know that my house could actually be on what it used to be a graveyard?" Mexico says out of nowhere in the middle of the movie and the scared cat face America did was priceless.

"Dude what the f?" They were watching movies in Mexico's house, they could that for hours and never get bored, but Mexico always finds a way of messing with America's fear of ghosts.

"Nah, it was a lake so pretty sure only 'La Llorona' will come around" The suppressed yell from the blond makes his friend almost fall to the floor in laughter "You don't have to worry, I'll protect you if she decides to come to eat you"

"I hate you" Now the two were laughing joyfully, the movie ignored long ago.

"Well not my fault that movie was horrible, just a warning she might actually get angry and come to get you" The serious flat tone of the brunette was starting to scare America.

"Are you serious?"

"Nope" The relief the english speaking country feel was kinda cute to the mexican "She likes Russia, so no biggie"

Mexico knows that any other person would be jealous of the way his friend blushed but to him it was just amusing seeing the other one so flustered.

"I have no idea what you are talking about"

"The hickeys say otherwise" Knowing how his words can make the blue eyed agitated like that was entertaining for him and enough for now "Hay que chuparlo para mojarlo. Hay que empujarlo para meterlo. Hay que lamerlo para pararlo. Qué difícil es meter un hilo en una aguja"

"I...You know I can speak Spanish pretty well, right?"

"Oh, so did you get it or not?"

"F*ck you"

"With pleasure"

And just like that, they fall into their own bubbleon comfort and obliviousness they were before, even though Mexico finally acceptedhis feelings and America sorted his, they still act like friends and nothingmore because what they needed wasn't a change in their relationship but rathera different approach to it.