Chapter 1🤪

4/22/16

-I woke up in the middle of the night from someone calling my name

-
I woke up in the middle of the night from someone calling my name."Tina!!!" My dad yelled, I could tell he was drunk by the sound of his voice.

I go downstairs and I see 5 empty Hennessy bottles on the ground.

"Make me something to eat" my dad demanded me. I gave him a 'bish whet' look. I hate when people demand me to do shit for them, this ain't that.

"Why the hell are you still standing here, now!" My dad yelled throwing a pillow.

I went to the kitchen and made some noodles, after I added the seasoning I spit in it.

I gave it to my dad and went upstairs, I went to Faith's room, she was sound asleep. I went in my room, I wasn't really sleepy so I decided to text my bestfriend.

Shorty🤞🏾💉: jahseh?

Jahseh 🤞🏾😭: what's up Lil jit? Why u ain't sleep?

Shorty 🤞🏾💉: Idk

Jahseh 🤞🏾😭: try to get some sleep lil jit, we got school tomorrow, and try to stay positive💓 gn

Shorty🤞🏾💉: gn

I put my phone on my dresser and closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

- next day -

I woke up and checked the time, it was 7:50, I was supposed to be at school a hour ago. I did my hygiene and put on a cropped hoodie with sweats and low top vans.

I grabbed the keys to my Jeep and walked out. I drove to school.

I walked in the office to get the tardy past, I felt something staring at me.

I looked and saw this boy with face tats, he had '777' on the side of his nose. I always noticed him even though I didn't know his name, he's always in trouble from what i heard, and he raps too i think.

But that's what from jahseh told me.

He hangs with jahseh and members only. I've seen him in the hall but never spoke to him.

He always stares at me, scares me sometimes.

The lady gave me pass and I went to my 2nd period. I walked in and eyes were on me."Ms. Simmons, late again, what is it this time?" The teacher said mean mugging me.