Island Vacation

Ivan finally had some time off from royal duties and planned to use this valuable time to take Mandy on a vacation. They had only been going out for a few months and so Ivan wanted to use this time to strengthen his relationship with her. Ivan told Mikhail to get everything prepared  right away while he called up Mandy and told her of his plans. Ivan wanted Mandy to free up her entire week so they could spend it together alone on a tropical island. Mandy was only too happy to hear what Ivan had planned for them. She had never gone on a vacation with him before so this was something exciting. Many thoughts went through Mandy's head as she wondered what they would do together and how they would spend their vacation. Though Mandy didn't really mind what they did as long as she could be by Ivan's side the whole time.

......

The next day, Ivan and Mandy were now on their way to the island where they would be spending their week. Mandy sat next to Ivan in the huge jet plane, she couldn't take her eyes off the view outside. The sea was shimmering like a thousand diamonds as the sun reflected off it. It was truly beautiful.

"Is it really that much more interesting to look at then I am?" Ivan whispered into Mandy's ear and her whole body froze. Mandy realized Ivan was now leaning against her body with his chin on her shoulder. 

"O-Of course not! It is beautiful though. I like how the water shimmers so brilliantly." Mandy said as she admired the view and Ivan snorted a little.

"I see. Wait until we get to the island. The beaches there are a sight to see."  Ivan said as he brushed some stray hair away from her eyes.

Mandy was intrigued by his words and couldn't wait to see it for herself. Mandy was off in thought about being alone on the island with Ivan when she felt a warm sensation on her cheek. Mandy turned to see Ivan with a big grin on his face only inches away from her. She could practically feel his breath on her skin and her cheeks reddened a little from the surprise kiss.

"Your skin really is soft." Ivan rubbed his cheek against hers only making her face grow hotter. Mandy didn't know how much she could take of Ivan being so close to her, but at the same time she didn't mind, though she thought her heart might burst.

.....

As soon as the the plane landed Ivan took Mandy's hand in his and helped her off the plane. Mandy loved feeling his warm hand in hers, it made her heart flutter a little. As soon as they were off the plane Ivan surprised Mandy with another kiss. Mandy was stunned, Ivan never usually acts so spontaneously, she thought he must be very happy to have this time alone with her.

Mandy's heart was still beating rapidly when Ivan inched closer, "These kisses are nothing compared to what I have planned later."  Ivan whispered seductively into her ear.

Mandy felt her whole body get hot and her head felt a little dizzy. Ivan was full or surprises and it wasn't good for her heart. Mandy had no idea what to expect on this vacation or just what Ivan has planned. One things for sure it won't be dull.

After leaving their belongings at the cabin they would be staying at they made decided they would go for a short walk on the island to see the nature there. With hands entwined as they walked, Mandy had a hard time concentrating on her surroundings when all she could think of was the warmth on her hand.

"It's nice here. It's peaceful." Ivan said as he closed his eyes and enjoyed a breeze that was blowing and Mandy followed suit.

"You are right. It's like it just melts all your worries away."

Mandy breathed in the fresh air when she felt a sudden tug on her arm and before she knew it she was enveloped by Ivan's warmth. His arms held her tight and he didn't plan to let go.