<3 Chapter 1: Announcement <3

Chapter 1: Announcement

Shiro POV

I just got home from the studio I work. And oh I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shiro Hinata, 15 years old. I live with my older sister Ema Hinata. I'm also a popular seiyuu (voice actor/ actress) and actress here in Japan. My stage name is Megumi-Chan. I barely go home because of my career. And i barely got time to bond with my sister. So I decided to request a break from my manager. Which he accepts but only until my next tour. This will give me more time to be with my beloved Oneechan.

"I'm home!!" I said as I enter my house.

"Oh Shiro-Chan your home!!!!" Oneechan races up to me like its seems like it's been ages since we last saw each other. "How was work?" She then suddenly asks.

"I'm fine. And guess what! I got a break from my work before my next tour"

"Oh that's great! And I almost forgot good thing that your here. Dad invited us to dinner tonight"

"That would be wonderful. I haven't seen Dad for a while now soooo. Just give me time to change my clothes"

"Be sure to get ready in 30 minutes we will be leaving soon"

"Hai"

I got up to my room to change my clothes into something more formal. I pulled a violet dress out of my closet which has sparkles to it. I quickly put it on. And applied some light makeup to my face. And picked up a few accessories to match my outfit. As soon as I went down to the living. I already saw Oneechan already ready.

"Ready to go?"

"I'm ready"

When we got into the restaurant where Dad wants us to meet. We spotted him sitting at a table besides the window. And beside him was a really beautiful woman.

"Dad!" I waved at him to get my attention.

"Oh girls there you are. Cone on sit" Me and Oneechan sated across Dad and the beautiful lady.
"Girls this is Asahina Miwa my fiancé". Did I just hear it right? Fiancé? Is that getting married again?. "Hi girls! You must be Ema and Shiro right? My god you both look so cute. Rintarou told my all about you two" I think Miwa is a very good person. Not only have that she had a wonderful personality but she really is beautiful too! I thought to myself.

"Umm Hello" That's only the words that came out of Oneechan's mouth.

"Hi..." Om my god I don't know what to say to her.

After a while our food is already being served. Long silence is the only thing that can be heard among us. Until Miwa broke the silence "Um girls don't hesitate to call me Mom, okay?" "Okay" Me and Oneechan said in unison.

"Girls just so you know. Miwa and I have decided that you two should live at Miwa's residence. Since I know it's hard for the both of you to live your own. And I also heard from your manager Shiro that you have a break until your next concert"

"Oh that's right, you're really popular aren't you Shiro?"

"Yeah"

"And you may also know that you both have 13 new brothers" Dad said.

"Oka- WAIT 13 NEW BROTHERS??!!"

"Yes you both will meet them tomorrow if you arrived at Miwa's residence tomorrow. I already told you to pack right?" We just nodded in response.

"Okay you both need some rest. Tomorrow the truck that will bet your stuff will arrived tomorrow morning don't forget"

13 new brothers ha? I wonder what it will feel like?

A/N:

I know I know I totally suck at this! Please feel free to critize me or something, no matter how bad it is. I will have no hard feelings. I'm also sorry for my gramatical errors and any other errors i created in this chapter. So sorry for this short chapter. I promise that I will make it more longer next time. But I just need to know; Do you all think that I will continue this story or abandon it. Because I need you opinion people. Just leave a comment if you want me to continue this story or not.

~yellowneko_chan <3