Week by week

This week I found out that my mom is talking to some idiots way worse then my dad.Now I can't just point her out because her and my dad aren't together .But still look at him ugly deadbeat and smokes.Now to some exciting news who am I kidding there's now excited news other than the fact I'm gonna be a cousin!Now my best friend think it's her fault I almost didn't make is but it's not I'm lucky she noticed something was wrong after a while so thank you I love u!In other news I found out while I was dying my own mother (Alicia) was asking people for Money like seriously and then two weeks ago she kept telling people that my own father who sees me once or twice a week never visit me because of my accident.Not true we're closer now because of my accident!The night my accident I remember him being at my house before I went to the pool he said he's loves me and be safe.Now she is the one who didn't come to the hospital the night of my accident so that's bs I'm sick of her and her bullshit!RANT You say your a great mom you didn't even take care of me when you had the chance and now I'm adopted because your a selfish bitch who thinks the world is all about her I'm done with you and your selfish ways don't ever speak or talk to me again.Sorry had to get that out now back school the first week of school I also found out that apperantly I need to go to back to the hospital because I left my brain there and girl that told me that got held back so who's the smart not you.