Chapter 1

★Camila's POV★

I tried to do myself up the best I could. My natural looks weren't pretty enough for them.
The barbies. Ariana, Y/N, and Jada. They had always hated me, but I had no idea why.

I decided that my outfit was mediocre, and grabbed my stuff to head to the gym. I left my small apartment to go to the car and started driving to the gym.

Once I got to the gym, I grabbed my stuff and took a deep breath. Today would be better, right? I strutted into the building. As usual, the reception lady just nodded at me. Probably feeling pity for me.

Ariana and Y/N were fooling around with each other, kissing each other on every spot of their bodies. For a millisecond, I saw Y/N look at me. She quickly looked away as fast as she looked. I missed her for sure, but whatever.

I walked over to the weight lifting area. That's how my workout was usually. Then I spotted a perky redhead. She was cute and seemed bubbly. I ignored the sight because that was what happened with Y/N and see where my luck got me.

I started with smaller sized weights. Suddenly, I felt like someone was watching me. I mean, I always felt like this.
I turned around quickly and saw the redhead next to me. "I'm Ashlynn. I just want to say you look nice today," She said, smiling. "Yeah, but not as nice as Ariana. I mean, that 6 pack," I pointed out. "Yeah, but the 6 pack isn't as good as you," She said, in a flirty way.

I blushed. My cheeks turned flamingo pink. "So... Can I have your number maybe?" She asked me, smiling. "I mean, sure," I said, "Hand me your phone." She pulled out her phone and handed it to me. I put in my number and named the contact, Ali🐝

I felt something for a second. Love maybe?

I missed this feeling. But, I was one to rush things. So I'd keep my distance.
I smiled at Ashlynn and left the room. I wasn't even in the mood to finish my workout.

I drank my coffee out on the porch area. My friend, Leena came out and sat. "I couldn't finish my workout either," Leena said, sitting down next to me. "Yeah," I took a sip, "I met a girl." "Tell me all about her.. like now," Leena demanded.

"She was a redhead. She was cute, and her name was Ashlynn," I said, smiling. Leena's smile faded. "Ashlynn?" She said, "She's bad news. She's a huge player. She's played most girls here, even Ariana once." "Sometimes, she has relapses though," She continued, "Her last relapse was maybe over a year ago, but still. Stay away from her."

I thought that was funny because I thought I knew everyone here and almost everyone knew me. I never had heard of her before.

Oh well. I could take a chance, right?

That's what I always do, right?