Intro/Explanations

^^^^^^^^^^^^^trailer^^^^^^^^^^^^

Zena  has one job. It started with one word and would be her only task for all of her existence. Protect. She was a one of a kind gift, gifted from the moon goddess herself, to protect one of her children, the Alpha king. Every guardian angel was given a being to watch over, called a given.

Zena new Odysseus better than he knew himself. She had been there since day one. She was there the day he was born and would be there till the day he dies. She knew how he had gotten his scar on his left hip when he was 2, and how he had broken his rib when he first shifted. She knew of his dreams, and nightmares. Yet he knew nothing of her. After all, she was his guardian angel.

________________________________

Zena- meaning born of Zeus. Also meaning hospitable, friendly, and welcoming.
Delis- common Greek last name.
Odysseus- meaning to hate. A Greek hero who fought and help win the Trojan war.
Xavier- new house or castle.

________________________________

The two main characters in this book, both have Greek names, mainly because the origin on werewolf's stem from The greek myth of Lycaon, and how he fed Zeus a meal of sacrificed boy, or in some tellings, his own son, which in return, Zeus turned him and the rest of his sons into 'werewolf's'. The word werewolf itself stems from old English, the words 'were' aka man, and 'wulf' aka wolf.

Throughout the book, you will see 'werewolves' also referenced to as lycanthropes. This is another name for werewolf.

This book will contain graphic scenes, and graphic descriptions of events taking place. This book will also contain talk and descriptive languages of sexual natures.
This book isn't advised to read under then age of 16.

With all of this being said, please, no hate toward me, the author, or anyone in the comment section. If for any reason you do, your comment will be removed. You don't always know what someone is going through, and it may push them to do something they would regret. No bullying, but constructive criticism is welcomed!

Make good choices and enjoy the book.

Xo- poppy