Messy

Lauren knew that she and Camila had been 'involved' for a while. And when she said involved she meant they were friends with benefits. She's not entirely sure how it all happened in the first place but she wasn't really complaining.

Lauren and Camila had known each other for at least a year. They weren't that close, more acquaintances than anything. It was their mutual friends Normani and Dinah that usually brought them together in the first place. They would see each other at parties and just in passing, hanging out on a few occasions in a group.

Admittedly, Lauren had always found Camila to be attractive. Who wouldn't with her long flowing dark hair and perfect body, not to mention that ass. Lauren was definitely an ass girl. But just because she found the other girl attractive didn't mean she was going to act on it. If she went after every girl she found remotely attractive she would have a problem.

It wasn't until Normani was talking one day and casually brought up how much Camila stared at Lauren that things changed. Lauren denied it at first because she would have totally noticed if Camila stared at her seeing as Lauren was already staring at her in the first place. But sure enough, the next time they were together Lauren did catch Camila staring at her, multiple times in fact.

It wasn't an innocent stare and Camila didn't back down when she was caught, she would just continue staring at Lauren and smirking, she even threw in a wink one time. Lauren would never admit it but that wink may have gotten to her a little.

So she made sure to get Camila's number from Normani and texted her not long after. It started off casual, Lauren wasn't that desperate. They talked and got to know each other a little better. It wasn't until Camila brought up that her parents were gone for the weekend and invited Lauren over in what she saw as a suggestive text that things started to happen.

Now Lauren wasn't really a relationship person and Camila knew that. They had talked about it before and Camila even said that she understood and was kind of that way herself. Meaning Lauren wasn't worried about Camila thinking this was something it wasn't. They were both attracted to each other, and there was obvious tension, this was just the first time they were addressing it.

When Lauren arrived and Camila answered the door in a bathrobe with seemingly nothing underneath it was clear what was going to happen. That was the first time they did anything and they quickly established that they were friends with benefits. Both of them had things going on in their lives that kept them busy and they weren't looking for a relationship.

That was almost three months ago and even though they were some really good months in Laurens opinion she was getting a little scared. Now she wasn't really a commitment-phobe but she was kind of a commitment-phobe. It wasn't her fault, she just never really saw herself being in a relationship and the few she had been in just weren't that fulfilling.

But lately, she had been getting the sense that Camila was starting to develop a little deeper feelings. It started after the second night that Camila had stayed over after they had sex. It wasn't unusual for one of them to take a shower and then leave but of course, there were a few occasions where it just made sense to stay the night. The first time Camila stayed over was during a really bad storm that had hit a little while after she arrived at Lauren's house. They had both agreed that it was best and they slept in the same bed but with a good amount of room between them.

The second time was when Camila's car wouldn't start and it was already pretty late. Camila had come back to Lauren's door only a few minutes after she left and when Lauren answered the door with a small smile but cocked eyebrow Camila had explained what was going on. Lauren offered for her to just spend the night seeing as it was late and Camile agreed.