First Meeting

Y/N POV

You are in your car trying to leave behind the memories that still linger from last night.

LAST NIGHT

You just got home after a 12 hour shift in the NICU*.

On your way home you stopped at your favorite market to get some things you need to make supper.

When you got to your cozy 2 bedroom apartment you called out for your boyfriend of 2 years.

Y/N: Maven... Maven...... Babe I'm home!

Once there is no answer you immediately know that tonight is going to be a long one.

Y/N: He's out again. I just hope he isn't extremely drunk like last time.

You decided that is just best to not wait for Maven and eat your supper by yourself.

Once you were done you quickly cleaned up the kitchen and went to your bedroom.

You did your nightly routine and got into bed falling asleep instantly.

2 hours later

(CRASH)                (BANG)

You woke up from a loud crash in the kitchen.

You then heard footsteps coming towards the door of your room.

You knew who it was and you were scared.

You started to tremble out of the fear of what he is going to do to you tonight. 

(WHAM)

Your door was slammed open and there he stood.

Your boyfriend was in your doorway with a half emptied bottle of bear.

He was drunk which meant you were going to be his victim once again.

Maven: Hey... Slut! Where's all my beer?

Y/N: M-Maven you are drinking the last bottle.

Maven: Well why didn't you buy more? Didn't you go to your little dinky market?

Y/N: Y-Yes... B-But I was j-just buying a c-couple of things f-for s-s-supper.

Maven: "Oh I was just buying a couple of things for supper Maven" HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU THAT YOU ARE TO ALWAYS HAVE BEER FOR ME WHEN I GET HOME.

You flinched at his yelling and closed your eyes.

Maven: Well I guess I have to teach you a lesson. Shall we begin... SLUT?

After that you were hit multiple time. 

All in places that could be covered with clothing of course.

This was something that occurred often between you and Maven.

And every time it would end up the same way.

You getting hit, punched, and kicked till you were a sobbing mess and on the verge of passing out. 

This time though was different.

This time you were done.

You made the decision that in the morning you are leaving this sorry ass piece of junk.

And that is exactly what you did.

END OF MEMORIES

You were currently on your way to the gym your grandpa used to coach is basketball team at.

You knew that Maven would never look for you here and you would be safe until you could get the law involved. 

You were just pulling up the steep driveway with music blaring because it was distracting you from thinking to much.

Once you put the car in park and turned it off you grabbed some of your stuff and headed to the front door when...

(BAM)

You walked into something hard but warm.

Y/N: Ow... ow.

???: Oh gosh... I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where i was going.

Y/N: It ok.

???: Are you hurt anywhere?

Y/N: No... I'm fine but thanks for asking.

You then looked up to see someone you thought you would never have the chance to meet.

Lee Taeyong

________________________________________________________________________________

~A/N Note~

Well this is my first story and I hope you enjoy.

Just a few things to tell...

1. * I will put these next to word that I am going to define or explain at the end of each chapter

2. Updating scheduled has not been decided yet but I'm hoping every Sunday but don't know a time... Yet ;)

3. I am not an expert when it comes to grammar so please don't criticize.

4. There might be some mild language but if there is a chapter that I use 21+ language I will put a warning.

Ok I'm done. 

Enjoy and thanks for reading/ supporting me through this journey.

________________________________________________________________________________

*NICU- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit