Akaashi Keiji x Reader || Meant to be

Akaashi Keiji - Haikyuu!

Soulmate AU!

In this soulmate au, I will be doing the one when if one gets hurt, emotional or physical. The other will feel it to a certain extent.

By the way in this time period is when all the third years have gone to college. Don't kill me, please... and you're a first year in Karasuno High.

Warning! References of the anime season two, episodes 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.

PS: I've kept all the third years for Fukurodani Academy because otherwise, I don't know how to continue it. Please bear with me.

Hope you enjoy!

Key

(Y/N) - Your Name

(F/N) - Friend's name

I don't own Haikyuu and their characters and the picture and video shown above.

________________________________________

"My soulmate must be very stupid," I mumbled to myself. "What's that?" (F/N) asked me. "Huh? Oh, I said my soulmate must be very stupid," I answered. "Clearly..." I nodded at her. "Well we're going to be late, so get your butt moving and let's go," She said while dragging me to class.

(Time skip)

After I had all my classes it was time to do after-school club activities which are babysitting uh, I mean managing the Karasuno team. After Daichi, Suga, Asahi, and Kiyoko left it has been chaos, not in a good way.

"Hey (Y/N) wait up! Are you free? If you are we could hang out." (F/N) said while following me. I shook my head. "You should know by now. I have club activities remember?" (F/N) sighed and said alright and left.

I walked to the boys' gym. When I arrived you could immediately here squeaking of shoes and volleyballs slamming against the floor and occasionally you can hear shouts. Mostly from Ennoshita, which is not surprising.

I opened the door and walked in. Nishinoya and Tanaka noticed me first. "(Y/N)-chan!" They said in unison while running. "Tanaka, Noya! Come back here and practice!" Ennoshita yelled. The duo pouted and went back to practice. Ennoshita walked up to me, "I'm sorry about those two. Ever since the third years left, I can't seem to grab a grip on them." He said. I laughed, "It's quite alright Ennoshita-senpai." "Ah, I'm glad. But please, no honorifics. I feel old if you call me senpai. Just call me Ennoshita." I laughed and nodded.

I took my seat on the bench and watched them practice. Tomorrow they would be going to a training camp, they better not get injured. I sighed, these boys never know when to stop. Yachi couldn't make it today for practice so I'm on my own for now. I glanced at Takeda-san, he seemed to be thinking the same thing as he was getting restless. He stood up, "Guys! Take a break for a bit! You have camp tomorrow so don't overdo it!" He said sternly.

They walked off the court and I gave them all their water bottle and a towel to wipe their sweat. Suddenly I got a sharp pain in my ankle, I winced at the sudden pain. "(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Hinata asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just got a sudden pain in my ankle." I said. "Soulmate?" Ennoshita asked. I nodded, "Perhaps he's also a volleyball player." He said and left to practice again.

After they finished, or more so we ordered them to finish up and rest. They packed their bags and said goodbye. I tried to walk out to leave but coach Ukai stopped me. "Get your ankle checked, alright?" I nodded and left.

I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. "Ah, the bus has arrived," I said to myself and got on the bus. Once they announced my stop I left the bus and walked home.