Σ>―(chapter XII)♡→

🌕🌌🔭🌃🌑

°The one with
the dance under
the moonlight.

                           So far every one was having a bomb ass time at david and lily's surprise party— especially lily who was having one of the greatest times of her life, celebrating her 22nd birthday with her sister. Even though technically it still isn't her birthday— it already felt like it. David found it cute how lily kept walking up to him and thanking him every five minutes for flying out her sister and the dobrik boy kept saying that it wasn't really a big deal.

Lily felt bad that she couldn't give david his present on his exact birthday and here he is already giving her one of the greatest gifts she could ever receive on the day before her birthday.

By the time the clock has hit 11:00 some of the guest were going home and so are david and his friends for he was gonna get ready for his surprise for lily's birthday and his friends — who were in on the surprise gladly helped him, along with lily's older sister— mary anne.

David tapped mary anne's shoulder and nodding his head to her— as if telling her it's time. Mary anne grinned and quickly pulled her to the side "hey lila, you wanna head home?" the older alvares asked her younger sister.

Lily frowned a little "what? already? but it's still early" mary anne looked over at david who's currently talking to natalie but kept glancing over to lily "i'm extremely exhausted from the flight lila, sorry. And don't worry we'll celebrate your birthday tomorrow early" the older alvares sibling wiggled her brows. Lily nodded in understanding — not wanting her sister to feel worse she got her purse and walked with mary anne

"oh wait i'm just gonna go say goodbye to dave"

Lily walked up to the birthday boy who's back is currently turned towards her. Lily tugged at the sleeve of david's jacket like a little kid and when david turned to look who it was he immediately smiled "hey what's up?"

"I'm gonna go ahead, mary anne's not feeling well. Happy birthday davey" she engulfed david in a warm hug as the dobrik boy happily returned the gesture. "oh okay, thanks uh i'll see you later then?"

Lily was a little confused — she thought david would convince her to stay longer but she just dismissed it "sure" she smiled

Once the alvares siblings were out of the building, david smiled and look over at his friends "let's do this, fuckers"

His friends wished him a good luck and gave him knowing smirks as they all passed him but he wasn't paying attention to any of them. All he was thinking about was the surprise for lily and making sure it all goes as planned.

He sat in his tesla waiting for a text from mary anne telling him that it was all good to go. He drummed against the steering wheel— breathing in and out trying to not get nervous. It was only lily, what is he nervous for?

"your good to go, dobrik. goodluck"

Once he read the text message from lily's sister, he turned on his tesla and started driving towards the home of lily alvares.

David wiped his palms on his jeans before knocking three times on the door of lily's apartment. He heard shuffling against the door before it swung open revealing a surprised on the other side "david? what are you doing here?" the girl asked confused— she was about to head to bed but here david was knocking on her door at quarter till midnight