Shower

Hello guys! I'm back, and this time i'm actually going to write a smut! Just for ya'll. I am still shook about my story getting 1.4k views. Like, people actually read my stories!! And i'm sorry if this story looks weird, i'm doing it on the computer. Ok, that's all. ENJOY <3

-------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V.

I stand in the elevator, waiting for it to go all the way up to floor 17. As soon as it was about to reach floor 17, the elevator stopped at floor 16. The door then opened wide, I moved to the side as the other male walks in looking down at his phone. He then stands next to me, still looking at his phone. I seen that he was looking at photos and editing them.

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵, I thought. As soon as I was about to look away, he picked his head up and then turned his head over and looked at me. My eyes go wide, "Oh, i'm sorry. I d-didn't m-mean to look at your p-phone" I stutter. God! He was so handsome.

"It's okay, but now that you seen them, I want you to judge them." he said. I shrug, "Okay". He walks closer to me, I blush as he wrapped an arm around my waist. We go through his photos and I would comment on all of them saying its nice. I then realize that we wasn't moving. I look up to see that we are still on level 16. I laugh and walk up to the buttons and press 17. Then we started going up.

Me and Jungkook got to know each other very well. So well that we decided to go to my room and talk more. (A/N: He told her his name). Once we got to level 17, we both got out, and Jungkook followed right behind me. We finally got to my Hotel room. I unlock my room and walk in with Jungkook following behind. "Wow, it looks the same as mine." he said as he sat on my bed. I nod, "Yeah".

It was silent once I sat next to him on my bed. I finally spoke up, "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back", he nods. I stand up and started to grab my towel, I lay out my black underwear on the bed and walk into the bathroom.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

She walked into the bathroom shutting the door behind her. Once I heard the shower on, I let out a deep sigh. Jeez, she was so hot and beautiful. I turn my head to look around and notice her black underwear laying on the bed next to me. It was lace to. She is really trying to get her brains fucked out, ain't she. I started to grow a more bigger and harder boner. Finally, I couldn't take it. I got up and walked to the bathroom door and slowly opened it. I walk in and I see she was in the shower singing.

I smirk and I started strip my self. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣!

Y/N's P.O.V.

I stand in the shower humming while running my hands in my wet hair. Soon the shower door opened, which scared me. I jump, "What the fu-Jungkook?" I say shocked. He walks in the shower and starts to get wet. I was scared because I never took a shower with a guy, especially with someone I just met. "Um, what are you doing in the shower?" I asked. He turns his whole body and pulls me close to him, wrapping his arms around my waist. I felt something poke my thigh. "Baby...Daddy needs you" he whimpers. I was shook! "W-what do you m-mean?"-"Oh you know exactly what I mean".

He leans in and starts to kiss me. My body stiffens but soon relaxed and I kissed him back. I moan as the kiss started ti get deeper and deeper. He starts to kiss down my neck, making me let out a sinful moan. He grips my thighs and picked me up. I wrap my legs and arms around him so I won't fall.

He shocked me when he suddenly slide his dick inside me. I moan out loud. "Fuck Jungkook"-"Damn baby. Your tight as hell". He thrusts in and out of me over and over. It felt amazing, he was hitting all the right parts. "oou fuck! Right there daddy..." I moan in his ear. He growls at me, going harder and faster than before. I moaned with every thrust, which was nonstop. "Fuck babygirl...mmm so tight for daddy" he groans out and I whimper. I started to feel my climax coming and so did he.

"You like it when daddy fucks you senseless don't you?" He asked and I nod. "Fuck..babygirl, this is how sexy you are, i'ma show you how fucking sexy you are." He moaned out. His dirty talk was so sexy. I started to squeeze my self around him. His dick started to twitch inside of me.

"ouu fuck. Squeeze it, cum on it, FUCK!" he groans out. I lost it when he said those words and came all on his dick. He thrusts in some more then pulled out and came on my belly.

I laugh, "Well...didn't expect that to happen."-"Same. Lets get out before we got wrinkly" he said and I laugh. We both got out of the shower and wrapped towels around our bodies. We walked into my room and I dry off and put my underwear on.

I then grab my robe and put it on. I seen that he was putting a robe on to. At first I thought he had no boxers on but I seen something green and white. We lay down on my bed. "I can I stay here for tonight?" he asked and I nod. "Goodnight Jungkook."-"Goodnight babygirl".

-------------------------------------------------------

I know this smut sucked, but It's my first Jungkook smut. I hope you enjoyed it. Please Vote and comment please. My schedule is a bit weird but I'll make sure to update a new chapter. Bye Bye <3