From Nobody To Somebody

It all started in the 20's. Carina was sneaking around the club when shots were fired. She seen her brother and sister go out the back. She followed hiding and listening. She heard them arguing over the boy Rebekah was seeing. She heard her brother, Klaus tell her sister that he was sorry and that she would be joined by their sister Carina soon. She saw him dagger her and she ran. She ran and ran as far away from the city as possible. She changed her name and made a very few vampires. She changed a manger, a teenager, and a child. She changed her name to Lily Wanchester. She made made the child name become
Rebecca Freya Wanchester.

She also changed the teenager name to Alisha Klaudie Wanchester.

Her manger wanted to become a vampire like the children. She had agree to become her manger in exchange for immortality. Her manger was like a sister to her. The manger also changed her name to Callie Delila Winter.

They become a small family. Carina become well know as Lily Wanchester. She never forgot her true name. She went by Lily everywhere but went by Carina at home. She slowly become a superstar who looks changed from Carina to Lily. She use magic to changed her appearance outside the house.

It was ten years later, when she changed a boy who become her spy on the Mikaelson's Drama. She renamed him Eli Finick Livingston.

He would keep her update on everything that Mikaelsons did. He told her about the dopplerganger drama. He told her about her twin brother, Klaus  crush on a newly turn vampire named Caroline Forbbes. He told her about the sacrifice that Klaus did and found out that it didn't work. He even told her about Klaus comfort to Caroline after her Ex-Boyfriend raped her and then ran off with another wolf. That one hurt her because she felt bad for the vampire. She couldn't have anything done because she was dead. By this time, Carina had become so well known as Lily that it suprised her that no one from her family found her.

Two years later, Carina couldn't believe what Eli had just told her. She was packing well everyone was packing. She told the world she was going on vacation for while. She and her family were packing to go to New Orleans. She just found out that her twin got the girl Caroline pregnant. She didn't know how when both were vampires. She knew her family needed her. She saw her kids pack along with her manger and Eli. She had them get into her car and drove to new Orleans from Hollywood.