I'm Home

Carina and the small family she created had finally arrived in New Orleans. She told them to unpack and meet her at the Mikaelsons compound. She vamp-speed over to the compound and walk right in. She yelled, " I'm Home, Brothers and Sisters!" All the Mikaelsons came speeding down to see their sister Carina smirking at them. She laughed and told them," I was able to start a life without the promise of forever and always. I ran to not be dagger and end up having kids and a manger. I become famous maybe you know me as Lily Wanchester." The Mikaelson's looked at Nicklaus Twin and shook their heads. Carina just smiled and run over to them hugging each of her siblings. She stop at Nik and smiled. He looked down and asked,". Did you really think I would dagger my own twin?" Carina sighed but before she could answer her daughters walked in bloody carrying Eli and Callie. She ran over to them and asked," What the hell happened to you?"  Alisha answered," We were walking over here when a witch named Sophie Deverux came up. She told us we would never save Davina as long as she need her to finished the harvest. She also told us that you may be Davina's mate but that doesn't mean you can save her and everyone else including Klaus wife and baby." Carina looked pissed and turned to Klaus," Can I kill her please?" Klaus shook his head and told her," Sophie gets killed them my child and my lover dies as well." Carina smirked and chant a reversal spell on Sophie. She looked and told Klaus," Now I can kill her because your child and lover are no longer connected to her. I need to find my mate, Davina Claire now."

A few minutes later, Sophie showed up. Marcel brought Davina to the compound as well. Davina saw Carina and instantly knew they were mates. Davina ran to her begging not to let her go with Sophie. Carina smiled at the girl.