"who is she"

Ethan's pov
When I saw a circle in the halls, I saw Meredith and the new rich girl in the middle of it. I knew how Meredith is with all of her money and the way she treats new people. She's all about money. I mean- our school is filled with bratty teens with wealthy parents so she's no different. I was getting tired of helping the new kids that get bullied by her, but I guess I'll help this one.

Emma's pov
Once I saw the blondie's smirk drop, I instantly felt like I succeeded. good news is that she's just as shocked as everyone else, but bad news is that she would not stop talking. No one even knows my name and yet here i am already stuck in this stupid argument.

Ethan's pov
As I push through the circle ready to help the girl, I was surprised. She didn't look like she needed my help she just looked bored. And then I saw Meredith clench her fist and started to raise her arm. I knew that she wanted to punch her. She was known for starting fights and usually winning.

Emma's pov
I saw her raise her arm ready to punch me but I could handle her anyday. (This is during lunch by the way) she tried to punch me but as she flung her fist at me, I caught it in my hands. Everyone gasped.

Ethan's pov
I saw that Meredith tried to punch her but the new girl dodged it... wow. Who is she.

Grayson' s pov
I just watched as Meredith yelled at her face, and her not caring. Meredith attempted to punch her and I knew that this wouldn't end well but surprisingly, the new girl held her flying fist and gave it a good squeeze that made Meredith groan in pain. Wow... Who is she?

Sorry if this boring so far. But don't worry, they will meet very soon.
The twins think she's an easy girl, but is she? ;)