Chapter 2

"Oh, I'm so sorry love,are you okay?" The thick, British voice asked concerned and it was very familiar voice that I've heard.

"Um,yeah I am fine and don't worry about it." I say rubbing my forehead while I was closing my eyes.

"No,it looks like you are really hurt." The thick voice reminded me of Liam Payne, but I must of hit my head very bad.

As I open my eyes I see the LIAM PAYNE STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!!!!!!!

Liam's P.O.V.

I was staring at the beautiful girl right in front of me. She looked really hurt when she said that she was okay.

"No, it looks like you are really hurt." I say to her

She opened her eyes and was about to scream, but quickly covered her mouth with her hand and I chuckle.

"I think you know who I am alread," I say.

"Yeah, w-what a-are y-you doingg here?" She asked stutturing her words

"I am visiting someone." I say,she nods.

"Well do you want to come with me to my house with the boys because they are there and you are bleeding a lot." I say to her.

She nods and we walk to my house.

----------------------------------------------

(at the  house)

The boys and I were watching T.V. when Liam walked in with a beautiful girl behind him. I couldn't help but stare at how long her hair was, it was down to her hips. She was so pretty.

"Earth to Niall!" Shouted Zayn, waving his hand in my face

"Um, what?" I asked

"Well you have been staring at Samantha for a while." He said.

I started to blush and looked around, but did not see Samantha.

"Hey, where is Samantha?" I asked.

"Oh, she was bleeding because Liam bumped into her while she was riding on her penny board, Liam is helping her get cleaned up." He said.

I got jealous right away, but I didn't know why. Did I really have feelings for her?

(Sorry, like I said it is my first time writing and I am really nervous so please leave some comments I really need your opinion on this book. Enjoy the rest!!!!!!!!!;-) :-*