I Gotta Have You

Type: Three shot

Genre:Smut, Romance

pairing:Lee TaeMin (Taemin from shinee and Kai/Kim Jongin from Exo)

First time ever writing a Fic of this pairing :)

Enjoy but be sure to comment :)

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Taemin has been playing it safe for awhile now. It has been way too long that he has been forced to hold back the urge. The urge to do something sexy with Kai

Yet he couldn't take it anymore.

He didn't really know what it was but Kai has been becoming something he craved. He was like a piece of Hershey kisses.... no! Maybe something like cotton candy.

 His mouth was slightly open and his gaze lingered a little too long as he watched Jongin blowing at a piece of meat. Taemin took in how his lips was slightly puckering and god the way he places the meat in his mouth...yes.

Tongue dashing out, only to curl around it as it slowly enters his mouth.

  Chewing it and having traces of grease smeared upon his plump lips.

No he can't be day dreaming about him in this way.

But he did like how Kai ate that piece of meat and how his tongue  licked at it as he sucked on the bone getting every trace of meat he can get. He slowly grabs another piece of chicken and slowly bites into it. Gosh he felt so dirty that he can even think about food like this in a kinky manner with kai. It felt so wrong as he stared on, even hoping he could continue with this appetite a little longer.

He thought it would seem creepy anyway.

But he couldn't help it as he bites the corner of his lips gazing at the boy before tilting his head slowly to the side, smiling.

He wanted to know how his lips tasted with whip cream and such. Or what it would feel like to have Ice slowly running against his sexy bronze skin.

Oh god he needed to stop this.

Kai caught his gaze and stared slowly waving a hand in front of his face.

"Hyung, are you alright over there?"

Not really. He was busy fantasizing about his friend.

"Uh...yeah, lets just head to the game room after this," Taemin still staring at him.

A bit out of it due to him wanting to devour him like a freshly cut cake as he nodded while getting up from his seat.

Taemin watched as Kai licks his lips and then his fingers. Oh how he loved those fingers.

Being around kai will make his life become even more difficult if he did nothing about it soon.

How can he even deal?

Some how they ended up playing pool in Taemins' gameroom. He often...no always invited him over and they did friendly things together. Taemin really sucked at the game as kai was always good at games anyway. It was obvious now at this point of yet a new discover. His good skills.

"You been staring at me a lot lately, you want to eat me or something?" Kai smirked.

He knew Kai was only joking but the question raised a lot of filthy thoughts in Taemins mind.

Actually I do want a piece of you.

He decided to keep his thoughts to himself. Because kai occasionally like to tease him without even trying to.