·part one·

(a/n: yikesyikes,,, this isn't a mlp fanfic please ohgod,,,)

   a cold, autumn snow bit at the creatures delicate, pale skin as he roamed the dark, quiet forest.

   the freezing snow melted at his dark colored hooves, in which were terribly warm.

   the young man was trembling however, holding his arms in a comforting grasp as he looked around for other beings. all that he encountered, however, was nothing other than evergreens and crisp leaves.

   hopeless, he stops in his tracks, the loud wind interuppting his thoughts. looking down at the ground, he could see the sleek, wet and colorless fur on his underbody quickly start to quiver as well.

   and at his will, his legs give up on him, making him collapse into the bitter, harsh layers of white, pale snow.

   multiple quiet sobs left his throat, his hands growing to a harsh, berry red. his necklace hung close to the ground, trembling with each move of his upperbody.

   he couldnt move, or breath for all the matter. hope was lost, when a sudden pain escaped through his calf.

   swiftly, he shifted his head towards the pain, a large whine leaving his throat immediatly after.

   it was another creature, what a coincidence. well, the young male couldnt figure who it was or what it was for all that matter.

   he soon lost all consciousness as his body was dragged through the bitter snowfield.

   it took a while, but he eventually became responsive, his eyes trailing around the room.

   a mortifying sound of crisp fire bit at his ears, as he looked at a creature close to where he was rested.

   it was a female, surely, they feminine structure, large curves at the hips. the creature had a thick layered, dark coat, almost a pale shade of gray.

   he could even catch a glimpse of their eye color, a harsh, loud violet. 

   a warmth left his cheeks as he slowly got up, sitting on the cold floor.

   this caught the creatures attention, putting their gaze on the young man. their cheekbones looked thin, like a males. their torso was completely turnt towards the fire in the corner of the room still.

   the two went quiet, when the other suddenly got up, getting closer to the male and looking around their body.

   "is.. is there something i can help you with..?" the male finally spoke out, raising an eyebrow anxiously as he sat on the floor, the creature suddenly grasping onto his arm.

   "no. not at all." their voice was terribly low, in which quickly caught the young bucks attention, putting him on edge.

   silence once more, before the, now suspected, tomboy, rested their hand on the root of the males back, making him shiver.

   "you must be one of elroy's bucks." they murmered, before glimpsing at his hair, appearance, and, finally, necklace.

   "who.. who are you talking about.. exactly..?" he asked, before turning back to the creature.

   they kept quiet, raising an eyebrow before continuing their interrogation.

   "whats your name, young man..?" their voice got lower, now resting their hand on one of the berries on his necklace.

   "o-oh.. its.. its adonis." he uttered, as the creature looked back at him, a harsh stare piercing his thoughts.

   "adonis, huh..?" the creature stayed quiet, looking around the suspected cave, before getting up and going towards a shelf.

   "well... yeah. what.. whats your name..?"

   it became quiet once more, before the dark furred creature gave him another harsh stare, furrowing their eyebrows.

   "thats none of your business, adonis."

   anxious and awkward, adonis looked around, playing with his hands for a short second before taking a look at his calf.

   injuried. a large wrap circled around the large calf, making it look impossible to walk with. what a bother, truly.

   the sky was dark outside, and the storm only grew worse. if it wasnt for this brute, he'd be dead in a second.

   the now soft crackles of the fire had slowly drifted him off to sleep as he stared out into the empty snowfield.

   before he knew it, he was passed out onto the floor, curled up into his own warmth, sighing deeply with pure fondness.

(i might finish this,, this was fun omhg)