004

Yunho was still fast asleep beside San, occasionally letting out soft little snores. He was a very heavy sleeper and so San could move around the dorm freely without waking Yunho up. Currently Yunho had slung his arm on top of San's waist and so he lifted the arm up and quickly slipped away from the warm bed.

He was hungry as fuck, they fell asleep right after he had given Yunho that blowjob which was around 3 pm so the last thing he ate was lunch with his boyfriend, Wooyoung. It was still the weekend so he didn't need to wake Yunho up or anything like that, he could also relax for the day.

San scanned the cupboard and their fridge to see what he could eat and what they had. Finally, he decided on a carton chocolate milk and a cardboard box of fruit loops. He fished out his phone after he had poured his cereal and milk in the bowl and plopped down onto his chair. He lazily scrolled through instagram and really not much attention to a lot of things.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

His phone rang, quite loudly.

"shit!" San let out a soft squeak as he didn't want Yunho to suddenly be awakened from his precious beauty sleep. He picked up the phone, slightly annoyed at whoever was calling, not looking at the caller ID.

"Hello" San kept glancing at Yunho, trying to make sure that he wasn't awake.

"Hey Sannie" Wooyoung's honey voice rang through the phone.

San's voice noticeably tensed when he realized who it was, granted his best friend who he sleeps with was sleeping just a few feet away and his boyfriend was on the phone with him.

"Hey baby!" San accidentally spoke with too much enthusiasm for it being 8 in the morning.

Wooyoung chuckled, "....are you ok? You sound weird" 

"Yea, yea. I'm fine" San reassured his boyfriend that nothing was going on.

"I'm sorry, I know we had plans today but....i had to go back home today because I totally forgot it was my aunt's birthday today" Wooyoung sounded actually apologetic.

"Oh...."San's eyes travelled back to his bed where Yunho was still sleeping on.

There was a short pause, "will that be okay?" 

"...yea, it's fine, no problem....i'll see you at school tomorrow though, right?" despite what others might think of him and his situation, he still loved Wooyoung a lot.

"we can still call, I mean it will be boring as heck" San knew how much his boyfriend hated going back home and seeing his distant family again. His parents and brother were fine with him being gay, but more extended family members were more judgemental about his sexuality.

San let out a little sigh, "yea totally"

"...i gotta go soon Sannie baby, but I'll call you later in the day when I arrive home, okay?" Wooyoung wanted to make sure San didn't feel like he didn't want to hang out with him because he wanted nothing more than that.

"mm......bye Wooyoungie" San was disappointed that he couldn't spend the day with his boyfriend.

"okay bye baby" Wooyoung hung up the phone.

As soon as the call was over, San let his spoon sink into the milk in the bowl, his appetite was gone, the cereal was soaked and soppy now anyways. He let his head fall onto the table as well and he opened up instagram again, mindlessly scrolling through snapchat and instagram. 

He wasn't paying attention to his surroundings so when he felt a pair of arms circling his shoulders, he was a little bit surprised as he jumped in his seat just a little bit.