Satins Daughter in Heaven

How could he? He know I won't survive there. I hate him. I really do. He's so evil. Well I guess that is his job. I mean all I did was rescue a boa constricter. It was lying there in the middle of the road so I thought I would save it and keep it as a pet. I don't see what I've done wrong. I mean what a twat.

Sorry. You caught me in the middle of a temper tantrum. My name's Flame. I'm a 16 year old girl with an attitude. When I say girl, I actually mean a devil. I'm satins daughter.

My dads sending me to my uncle aka God. That means spending time with the most annoying cousin ever. His names josh but you will know him as Jesus. He is such a goody two shoes. Everyone is always saying never turn out like him. Well everyone in hell anyway. God says you need to follow joshua's example. Well I say hell no.

The angels say I can't be tamed but Josh says that I just need to spend time in heaven and I'll be fine. Well I say never in a million years. Then again I better say just never seeing as I'm immortal. Oh well here goes nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will upload soon. Please check out my other book called dog on a leash. Please become a fan 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to heaven"

"who are you?"

"I'm Josh"

"oh my annoying cousin. It's me flame!"

"Flame!!" Josh shouted. He pulled me into a big hug. The only hugs I like are the ones off my dad. He is always warm so when I get cold, he gives me a hug. Though it hardly ever gets cold in hell as you well know. Fire, lava and magma everywhere. I mean everywhere. Anyway where were we.

"don't hug me goody two shoes."

"sorry."

"how about you show me to my room and then piss off. Ok."

"yes flame."

Josh was less enthusiastic now and went kind of quiet. Strange he is usually really talkative and annoying.

10 minutes later

Finally I get some privacy. Josh is so annoying. He wouldn't leave me alone. Do you want a tour? Do you want a drink? Are you hungry? In the end I told him to leave me alone. The little bastard just wouldn't piss off. He said he just wanted to make me feel at home. If he wants to make me feel at home why doesn't he paint my room black and red and get rid of all this White. I know that's the second thing on my to-do list. The first is to go and piss off some angels.

Josh's POV

Flame is so rude. She kept telling me to piss off. Oops shouldn't of said that. Sorry dad. I wanted to make her feel right at home. But I guess home isn't like that for her.

Oh my word she's painted the chief angels wings black and the chief angels wife's wings red. She is out of control. I won't give up on her though. I'll get her to behave one way or another.

Flames POV

What a start to my year of torture. I had just bought some red and black paint when I saw the chief angel and his wife walking past. I thought to myself 'what a time for my first prank.' I got a paint brush and while the chief angel wasn't looking I painted his wings black. His wife spotted his black wings and went spare. So while she was panicking I painted her wings red.

Thing is though, Josh saw me and was chasing me. But then I bashed into something. Something hard. Then it went dark.

"Flame, Flame. Flame are you in there? Open your eyes. Please open your eyes Flame. Flame wake up."