1

Tom's POV.

I was listening to edd rant again. He is so cute whe— no! Stop it! Edd looked at me curiously. "Tom? You okay? You look angry." "Yeah! I'm just...... upset about that thing Eduardo did this morning!" "Oh. Yeah that was so mean!" I excused my self to my room. There i took out my phone to check edd's instagram. I was scrolling through his adorable pics when I came across a very... revealing picture, his smug head shirt showing his bare shoulder, his sweet smile, no pants but cat high socks and green panties. I nearly dropped my phone. "Tom? You okay in there?" "Yeah!" I turned off my phone and flopped backwards onto my bed. Gosh darn it tom. Why do you have to like your best friend!? I'm couch an idiot!  I yelled at the ceiling and buried my head in my pillow. Edd came in. "Tom.... you sound upset.... wanna talk about it?" "I....um.... no. I don't want to talk. Sorry edd." Edd sat down next to me. "It doesn't sound that way." "I......" I want to tell him so badly. I want to hold him, kiss him. "Edd.... I just..... I don't know how to say it okay!" Edd jumped and nodded. "Okay Tom. You don't have to tell me. It's fine." As he went to leave I wanted to stop him. But I didn't. I didn't have the guts. "Bye Edd...." I whispered to an empty room. "I love you....."