Chapter Three |•|Jennie|•|

As soon as Jisoo left Rosé's room, I snuck in. I wanted to know what they bought. I saw hints of jars, bottles, roses, and chocolates. Plus, I just wanted the chocolate. I searched for the luggage bags. "Here!" It was hidden under the bed. I opened the luggage to see what it was. It was full of strange stuff. "Eyes of Newt? Blood Rose? Devil's Chocolate? Tears of Joy? The hell! A severed heart! Potion bottles? Salamander's Tail? DNA Extraction kits? WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE KIND OF STUFF!" I shouted through a whisper. I quickly put them back and shoved the luggage under the bed. "I'll go to my room." It was Rosé, she's coming.

I quickly threw myself behind the door, hoping I could slink my way out. As soon as Rosé came in I caught the door and ran out. "Jennie?" I jumped. "What were you doing in my room?" I panicked, not knowing what to do. "Helping you organize. Yeah, we're leaving tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that you don't leave anything important behind."
"Oh, thanks Jennie." I sighed through relief. "Jisoo-Unnie! Come with me to go shopping!"
"But I went shopping with Rosé."
"Too bad, you're coming with me." Lisa dragged Jisoo out of her room and out the door. Only to have Jisoo go back in to get ready, again.

They both left and Rosé was in her room singing. I snuck into Jisoo's room to see what she got. Hoping that it was normal. I looked under the bed to find nothing. "Damn, must've put it somewhere else." I scanned the room, thinking about where I would put something if I was Jisoo. I tried looking around but found nothing. "Maybe she hid it in her luggage." I opened up her bag to find clothes, the next one was full of clothes, as well, and the next one was huge. It had a small cooler and books. I went through the books. "Vampire History Volume I, Vampire Skills 101, The Powers of Blood. Spells and Curses! How to Identify Another Vampire? Manual For Elite Vampires? The fuck kind of books are they? I know Jisoo likes to read, but I didn't think she'd read these types of bullshit." I placed the books back to find more weird items. I then looked in the cooler. "The hell? Are these, blood bags!?!" I looked at the labels. Type B. There were five of them. Cold blood. Only 8 USD. "The hell is Jisoo and Rosé buying?" I quickly put the bags back and closed the cooler, hiding it in the luggages again.

I went to Rosé wondering about what they bought. "Chaeyoung..."
"What is it Unnie?"
"What did you and Jisoo buy?" She Rosé paused. "Stuff you're not interested in."
"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, walking closer. "Explain why I found a cooler with five Blood packs in Jisoo's room!" Rosé stammered. "Those are fake. She was planning to prank you guys, darn, you caught us. Wait, you shouldn't be snooping in Jisoo's stuff!"
"Okay then, what about the weird ass books in her bag? History about vampires? Or whatever?"
"She thought it might be fun dissing the book." Rosé replied. "Okay then, let's move onto you."
"Since when have you become a detective?" Rosé shouted. I went under her bed and pulled out the luggage I found. "Wha-Were you snooping in my room!" I opened the luggage up. "DNA Extraction Kit. Devil's Chocolate, Potion Bottles, a book about Curses and another book about brooms. Not the mention the fucking SEVERED HEART IN A BAG!" I pulled out each one said. "All fake."
"The bag is bloody and the heart IS STILL BEATING!"

I put everything back and confronted Rosé. "The hell kind of stuff is that! Stuff I'm not interested in? Whoop-dee-do! It's stuff I'm hella interested in! Interested in know what the fuck are you going to do with all of those and how the fuck you guys bought them! Black Market?" Rosé went pale. "Can we discuss this back in our dorms?"
"No! Explain! NOW!" Rosé didn't know what to do. "I need to go eat!" She tried to run, however I held her back by holding her sleeve. "You can wait!"
"And I need to use the restroom."
"HOLD IT IN!" I threw her on the bed so she can start explaining. "Now or never! And I hope you chose the first option." I scowled, I really wanted to know the reason. "Can I choose the latter?"
"NO!" I threw a pillow at her. She fell back with an "oof"

"This is abuse." She squeaked. She finally fell after countless attacks with pillows. "PILLOWS HURT!" She shouted, flopping to the ground. "Now explain?"
"No!" I raised a pillow, getting ready to whack her again. "OKAY OKAY! Enough with the pillows, I think I have a bruise on my arm." She got up and sat on the bed. "Dang, those pillows hurt. Did you-"
"Get on topic!" I growled, she flinched. "Fine. Can I use the restroom?"
"Park. Chaeyoung..." she sighed. "Humans aren't the only intelligent life forms on Earth." She mumbled. I, however, took it the wrong way. "You're an alien?"
"What? No! I'm a-Never mind." I begged for her to tell me, I had gotten tired of beating her. "As what Jisoo would call me. "The Holy Witch of BLACKPINK" and stuff like that." She, blandly, shook her hands. Jazz hands. "Holy Witch of BLACKPINK?"
"Yep." I slumped. "That explains so much."