Their Life Togather ( Last Part)

As it was their wedding. Khushi was dressed in all red, which is arnav's fav color , Arnav was also getting impatient to see his bride, his khushi.  & when he get one   glimpse of her, he lost in her beauty those eyes which are looking little nervous, he could feel her heartbeats & can understand her condition as he was also feeling the same.
Khushi is coming downstairs there r mix feeling that seen in her face she was happy & also lil nervous unable to meet her eyes with Arnav who was staring at her siting in the mandap Nani make Khushi sit beside Arnav & hold Khushi's hand & now she is looking into his eyes None of them speak but their eyes were talking all the time there were lots of happiness & dreams in their eyes which they ll live through this wedding  then priest ask to stand & take the 7 phera's While doing this phera's they were also taking the vows they promised to keep till the end of there life Arnav put sindor in Khushi's forehead & tied the mangalsutra she close her eyes to feel this precious moment From then Arnav is belongs to Khushi & Khushi is belongs to Arnav no wan can part them away from each other .Seeing her grandson's happiness nani cant control her tears to fall, she thanked god & prayed for Arnav & Khushi's wellbeing.
the sun knocked at the window of now their bedroom. Khushi woke up lazily opening her eyes, witnessing the most innocent person of this earth, she smile to herself, and said, "each & every morning is perfect as long as im with him"
Arnav was sleeping innocently (shirtless ) laying by his chest  and he ws holding Khushi with his one hand, Khushi smiled at him sweetly & about to leave the bed when she feels a pull frm back,Khushi looked at him & said Arnav let me leave Arnav didnt listen to her but pull her more whc make Khushi fall on him, he hold her waist tightly, which make her blush remembering what happen between them last night, after all it was their wedding night. Everything between them have changed now. She had witnessed a new shed of arnav which she never thought will see, a romantic and naughty side, he was acting like a stubborn kid who didn't want to let her go, at any cost.
Khushi: pls leave me, look at the clock its already 7.30 u hv to reach office by nine
Arnav: Khushi y u r in serious mood & we just got married & you want me to go to office?? Hats off
Khushi: bcos my hubby stay in always romantic mood & I don't want your work to get hamper because of it. She went off the bed & went to the washroom on the other hand Arnav was having some naughty thought he woke frm the bed wore  a t shirt & went to the washroom's door ..he stand at the side without making any noise as long as Khushi  get out frm the wash room he kissed on her cheek making her surprised..
Khushi(with half open mouth): Arnav wht ws it??
Arnav: my new way to love u saying this he lean his cheek & asked a kiss frm her to & she gave,
Khushi: now go & freshen up then get ready for office ,saying this she pushed him to wash frm & was going to kitchen whn ant called
Arnav:Khushi.
Khushi: wht ??
Arnav:My towel
she hand over it, again Arnav called
Khushi
Khushi: wht Arnav??
Arnav: my cloths
Khushi give an impossible look at her childish hubby's behavior he hand over the cloths & said now go & take bath u ll b late,saying this she was going kitchen whn Arnav call her again,
KHUSHI
this time Khushi lil angry: nw wht Arnav
Arnav: I LOVE YOU this word bring a smile on her face & she replied
Khushi: I LOVE U TOO
Now life seems perfect with the love of Arnav, who is always very caring, attentive & sometime little possessive Hubby and Nani the elder guardian of both of them who guide them when needed and their life was complete & their happiness had no bound when after 2 years they become parents of twins 1 boy named Khushav & girl Ashi .