004

S A N

Admiring the stars for the last time, checking the time,, 9:50 ... figured that I should get back inside for the company tour. Getting back inside, I saw a woman whom appears to have actually been waiting for me.

     "Mr. Choi, shall we start with the tour." She smiles. I nodded as response, she soon escorts me through the building.

As we walked around the company... every now and then I'd touch the walls, as if making sure that everything happening right now is real and non-fiction. Because right now just feels truly surreal to me, everything is almost hard to believe.

All of a sudden a vibration came up on my phone, notifying me of some sort of event that is about to happen.

     5 minutes from now a celestial event will occur click here to find out the coordinates ....

It says. It seems that a celestial event will happen by 10:00. Curiosity somewhat went to me, and was about to click the notification. But...

     "Is there something wrong?" The woman started asking.

     "No it was nothing." I answered, soon choosing to ignore the notification. The woman did not ask any further, and went on with the tour. I

      Is that why the stars appear brighter than usual, or am I thinking about this too much. Slightly spacing out, as I wondered.

About several meters away, I could hear people murmuring. I turned to where it came from, soon noticing a familiar face.

It was the brown haired male from earlier, Jung Wooyoung.

He was happily chatting with a man whom I assume as his tour guide of sorts. They were both walking to our direction, and soon enough the embarrassment from earlier came to haunt me back.

The several meters grew shorter as they take a step shortening the distance that was keeping me from getting awkward, doing my best not to make eye contact, trying to act normal.

Frustration and such fills my head, not letting the awkwardness show, awaiting for the inevitable to happen.

W O O Y O U N G

Getting through the whole tour, I was amazed by the size of the whole company, the facilities are spacious as well as the meeting rooms and such. I was not expecting how big this place would be, and to think I'd work here feels overwhelming and unbelievable.

     "Do you have any questions Mr. Jung?" The man asked.

I have many questions in my head, mostly about the company, but there is one thing I'm very curious, and truly excited about.

     "When can I move in the dorms?" I gleefully asked. The man seems delighted by my enthusiasm.

     "You can actually move in right now if you wanted, but I'm pretty sure you haven't packed yet."

It's amazing how this man knew that I haven't packed yet... Regardless, I should start packing when I get back home. Listing down in my mind what I should bring and such. Toothbrush, clothes, maybe some books, will definitely being my hoodie. and then I thought...

     I should bring something for Yeosang too.

I continued feeling such exhilaration. I got in the company, will be meeting yeosang soon...and who knows I might actually get to debut with yeosang. Somewhat I stated to daydream of the many possibilities for our future.

     "Would you look at the time it's almost 10:00. Shall we head back to the interview room." The man says.

     "Sure." I agreed. As we went back to the direction of the interview room, a short distance away, we happen to come across a woman, and another male, whom, using his left hand, seems to be hiding most of his face. I didn't bother trying to know who it was, and just continued walking.

Once the gap shortened between us, I felt something brush my hand. All of a sudden, my vision went blurry, slightly loosing my balance, for a split second I felt a tremendous pain in my head. Something happened, I can't explain what exactly.

     "Mr. Jung are you okay?" The man started worrying. From behind I heard the same phrases being told to the male, who I assume had felt the same thing as I did.

     " Are you okay!? What happened? " the woman asks, a bit too hysterical, but who wouldn't... this started happening out of the blue, and what more is, coincidentally happening to the both of us.

I quickly stood up, fixed myself. Telling the man that we should get going. I took one last glimpse at him. He appears to be smiling now.

     I wonder what that was.. I'm pretty sure he felt it too.. Or was I just assuming.

CHAPTER NOTES━the chapter is a bit short I apologize asdfgbnj. Thank you everyone reading this, I cherish y'all and you are my treasure♥