Chapter 1

"How can i get used to

How can i forget you

Will i get used to

Sleeping alone."

Dean appeared in a white room. He looked around. He had been here many times in his dreams. And he was here again. This is where he and Jo always met up in his dreams. She was in his dreams almost everynight. And everytime she was in his dream, it was always a different conversation.

"I never used to

How did i get to

Ever get used to

Sleeping alone

Tomorrow is a long time

Forgetting so long

I loved you a lifetime

I loved you long."

"Hello Dean." Jo would say everytime they met up. She wore the clothes she wore the day she died. But they were fixed and so was she. "Hey Jo." Dean said as they sat down on chairs. This time they were small-talking about hunts and about how Dean and Sam have been. Dean kept glancing at Jo and saw that she was smiling. She was happy.

"Someday, somehow

Somewhere down the line

If you save your heart for mine

We'll meet again, we'll meet again

Will i get used to

Can i forget you

Don't want to get used to dancing alone"

"Love was my shoreline

I stare myself blind

Now was not our time

No i let you down"

Dean had always paid close attention to Jo when she was talking. Tonight he was listening but inside he felt a sadness. A memory flashed inside his head. It was Jo being attacked by the hellhound when they all went on that hunt together. He shook it off. He wasn't going to let that distract him.

A few hours had passed and Dean new that ther conversation was coming to an end. They both stood up and Dean embraced Jo in a hug. She hugged him back. They stayed like that for a few minutes until they pulled apart. "Bye Dean." Jo said with a small smile. Dean smiled back at her. "Remember, we'll meet again." Jo said. Dean nodded at her as the room started to slowly fade away.

Dean awoke in his bed and stared at the ceiling of his room in the bunker. Jo's words repeated in his head. 'We'll meet again.' He heard her say in his mind. Dean smiled to himself, knowing he would see her again tomorrow in his dreams.

"Someday, somehow

Somewhere down the line

If you save your heart for mine

We'll meet again, we'll meet again

Some last, some die

Some love waits till it's time

If you save your heart for mine

We'll meet again, we'll meet again."

He knew that they would always meet again