CHAPTER 5

In morning
Anika got up as alarm rang. She make shivaay's things ready and then went to kitchen to prepare his breakfast

After sometime shivaay got up to see his things ready. He went to get ready for office and then joined anika on the dinning table

Shiv: Arey wahh....today everything is on time.....I am going to office.....but remember I always have an eye on you.....

Shivaay left while anika sat there crying. She went into the flashback when they were forced to marry each other......
How unfortunate she was.....First she had to marry daksh and then shivaay.....

FLASHBACK
Shakti was forcing shivaay to marry anika

Shak: Anika is too young.......her whole life got spoiled because of us......you have to marry her.....

Shiv: I am not going to marry her....She's just behind our money......

Shak: Why will she be behind your money.......she has daksh's property on her name.....

Shiv: That's what I am saying......she's behind money only......she's the one who killed daksh.....so that his whole property would be hers......and now she wants to marry me.....and then she will kill me too.....to get my property on her name......daksh had 25% shares which is on anika's name.....now mine 25% shares will make her owner of 50% shares of Oberois ......You tell me dad....if she's not behind money then why she married daksh......afterall which girl marries a mentally unstable man.....

Shak: "Shut up.....Just shut up......You don't know anything so you don't have any right to say anything about her.......You know why she agreed to marry daksh......she married him just because of her brother......You know rudra had brain tumour.......and she needed money for his operation......and I asked her to marry daksh and in return I will look after all the expenses of rudra's treatment....."
Shakti shouted angrily

He paused for a while put hand on his shoulder and said
"The girl who loves her brother so much.....who can marry a mentally unstable man just to save her brother......just think shivaay.....how much she will love you....."

Shak: Let me clear shivaay......You will marry only anika either you want or not.....

Shiv: I will marry her dad......but I can't give you guarantee that I will be polite towards her.....

Shak: She'll be your wife shivaay.....be a man.....You can behave whatever you want with her......she'll not say anything.....afterall you'll be her husband.....
Saying this shakti left

Shiv: So anika had a bechari wali image in front of dad.....I will make sure to bring your real face in front of dad.....

On the other hand,
Anika was talking to her dadi on phone

Ani: Dadi....I can't marry him.....

Dadi: You have to marry shivaay.....Behave like a good daughter in law.....and do whatever your in laws are saying....and dare you say no to them......I didn't teach you all these......

Ani: but dadi......

Dadi: Shut up.....Do as your in laws are saying.....and hang up the call now.....
Anika hang up the call just then pinky entered her room

Pinky: Anika beta......what you have decided.....

"Maa.....I don't want to marry shivaay...."anika said while crying

Pinky: You know shakti ji  na..... He will make you marry him......please don't make it more difficult for me ..... please marry him beta......and please stop crying.....I tried my best to make shakti ji understand but he didn't listened to me......and you know shakti ji will try to harm rudra if you'll refuse......

Ani: No.....no....I will marry shivaay..... please ask him not to do anything to rudra.....please maa....

Pinky: Nothing will happen to rudra.....You come downstairs after getting ready....Your court marriage will be today only......

Anika nodded and left from their crying

After sometime both shivaay and anika were forced to have court marriage
After marriage anika was sitting in shivaay's room when shivaay came there

Shiv: You'll be very happy after destroying my life na.....I'll make sure you regret everyday.......congratulations tomorrow we are shifting to our new house......where no one else would be.....and then I will show you the living hell.....
Saying this he left while anika slept there crying
FLASHBACK END

Anika came out of her thoughts when her phone started ringing
It was rohit's call. Anika remembered shivaay's warning and threw her phone breaking it in pieces

She wanted to run away from this golden cage but was not able to do anything. She felt like dying every moment here.......

..................................
Precap: Two new entries and daksh's murderer revealed

..................................

So here is the update Please do vote comment and follow me

Next update mein milte hai
Till then bye bye
Shibra