3;

I pull up outside my house and see ollie sitting on my door step. Thank god there is no ashley! I get out my car and walk towards the front door. Ollie looks at me and smiles. "Jade? Please can we talk?" I stop and look at him. I love him to much to turn him away.

"Half an hour and that it is!!!" I say. He jumps up and smiles. I open the door and ollie runs in. "2 sugars!" I shout at ollie who is now in the kitchen. I walk into the front room and lay down on the sofa.

-Ollie's POV-

I walk back into the front room and jade is fast asleep on the sofa. "Jade ive loved you from the moment i met you." I smile and pull the blanket over her. I sit down and turn the telly on. Oh my god interview with one direction. I put in on record and put a movie on. After the movie i go back to the 1D interview and start playing it.A few minutes in there is a knock at the door. I open the door to see someone and I'm sure i know there face. "Can i help you?" He smiles.

"Ollie right?" I nod "yeah is jade in? Im pretty sure i have the right house."

"Oh yeah come on in!" We walk into the front room.

"One direction. Who's your favourite?" He smiles at me.

"Niall, he has such a cool voice when he sings." I look back at the telly. I scream. "Your niall horan?" He nods.

"How the hell did jade meet you?" He laughs and i hear jade moving on the sofa. "Actually forget it. You was here this morning so im going to leave you and jade.. See ya" i say as i leave. Heartbreak. How i wish she was mine.

- Jade's POV-

I wake up to the sound of an Irish voice. I open my eyes to see the telly on. There are five people on the telly.. They are pretty hot. "I would say morning but it is afternoon now." I turn to see the blonde guy from last night.

"Afternoon? Ollie let you in?" He giggles.

"Yeah, those are the arses you were talking about early!" He says pointing at the telly.

"Oh yeah! Why are you on the telly?" I look at him worried. He laughs, gets up and walks towards me.

"Hey nice to meet you. Im Niall Horan. I love food and I'm in a boy band full of arses" he puts out his hand. I get up and pull him for a hug.

"Hey i'm jade and your not an arse but i didn't know that till today" i smile and pull out of the hug. I turn to the telly.

Interviewer; so Niall there is a picture of you going home with someone last night? What was that about?

Niall; she is an awesome girl.

Interviewer; was it a one night thing?

Niall; i guess so. She thinks I'm an arse.

I look back to Niall. He looks to the floor. "I was scared you never wanted to see me again?"

"I do wanna see you again.. I'm not sure that we should start liking each other though."

"You want to be fuck buddies don't you?" I start to giggle.

"Niall Horan!"

"What?" He laughs with me.

"What if one of us get feelings?"

"Than we stop" we walks closer to me. He cups my cheek.

"Deal" we both lean in for a kiss. I start to get butterflies. This is weird. Never had this feeling before. I guess its nothing.