Prologue

Central City

Laurel, Oliver, Barry, Beth and Hope went to hide behind a pillar trying to hide from their compatriots who were brainwashed by the Dominators.

"You really did it this time, Barry!" Oliver hissed through gritted teeth. Laurel rolled her  eyes in slight annoyance. Oh now, he wanted to jump on the band wagon like the rest of them did when Cisco told them about Flashpoint at the hangar a while ago. 

"Seriously?!" Barry said with a incredulous look on his  face.

"Yeah, seriously." Oliver echoed. "You come to Star City, you ask for my help and then inevitably, immediately, we end up the creek!"

"Now it's really not the time to play the blame game Ollie!"  Laurel scolded her ex. "I think they're closing in on us."

A laser beam pierced through concrete narrowly missing Laurel's arm. She yelped in surprise stumbling back in shock.

"What the hell was that?" Beth exclaimed, wide eyed at the burning hole.

"That would be heat vision." Barry told them, pale as a ghost.  Laurel groaned. Yet another thing to worry about. How did it go so wrong in a heartbeat? And It all started with a funeral in London.

XXXX

AN: Comment, vote and put it into your library for further updates.