fake

"Mads!" Cami yelled from the front door of there hotel room, "We're gonna be late!" Madelaine chuckles fluffing out her bright red curls and throwing shoes on, "Coming!" the red head yelps back.

(You don't care but uh here's Mads outfit)

The red head grabs her camera and rushes out the room catching up with Cami and Lili

The red head grabs her camera and rushes out the room catching up with Cami and Lili. "Thanks for waiting" Madelaine says, clearly out of breath. "Hey you were taking forever and we have 25 minutes to get there." Lili says gaining a scoff from Madelaine, "And 2 hours of sitting around after we get there!" Madelaine says placing a new memory card in her camera.

"Hey guys it's Mads! I'm joined by 2 of yours and my favorites, Lili and Cami!" The red head says pointing the camera at them, receiving a goofy 'hi' and giggles in response from both of them. "We're going to our panel location for Rivercon 2, Paris!" Madelaine says getting inside there Uber.

"Today is my panel day with uh.." Madelaine hesitates, "Vanessa." The red head says shakily, Cami and Lili give her an off look. "And shes gonna rock it!" Cami says placing her head on Madelaines shoulder, for some odd reason, she felt butterflies in her stomach and couldn't help the red creeping on her face when Cami put herself on her, like in the café yesterday, she felt odd when Cami put her hand on Madelaines.

"So uh yeah we're heading to sign autographs privately for about 2 hours, then we're heading to our panels than pictures!" Madelaine said shaking off the feeling.
-
{Time jump to Vanessa and Veros room}
"C'mon babe!" Vero said sitting on the couch of there room. "I'll be out in a sec!" Vanessa said
(Vanessas outfit)

 "I'll be out in a sec!" Vanessa said (Vanessas outfit)

"Gorgeous, as always." Vero said drooling over Vanessa. "Mhm.." Vanessa says pulling Vero in for a kiss, smiling against each other. "Ready?" Vanessa smiled, nodding. And hand in hand the couple walked to there Uber.
-
Once Madelaine, Cami and Lili reached the venue everyone hugged and introduced themselves to the vlog.

Vanessa and Vero walk into the venue Marisol not so far behind them, recording. "The butts on you girls" She said, Vero and Vanessa not hearing her the first time. And once they reached the small room containing Ashleigh, Charles and Madelaine. "Vanessa, V?" Vanessa hummed in response.