Chpater 1: Dream

June 20/Monday/ 2019/ 5:00 am /Sunrise
         |Hinata's POV|+ |Dream|

As I slept, things had gotten quiet but I couldn't see anything but a little bit of light shinned through the cotton object wrapped around my face. I then hear blood piercing screams I tried to get up but I couldn't the screaming kept going until after a while there was a silence all that could be hear were footsteps coming closer and closer. I panicked and screamed "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I kept screaming until something with a great impact     stings my cheek. "Shhhhhh....It will all be over soon." The voice said I only cried more but, the voice growled, connecting his lips to mine keeping me quiet. The most scariest thing was that I couldn't even move my hands to push the person off with the fact that they were tied so the only choice I had was to give in and I did. That makes me regret everything that had happened.

(End of Dream)

I shot up gasping for air, but something warm came down my cheeks 'Was I crying?' I thought as I was put in my daze my thought process was broken by a sleepy groan I look to the side to see an awakened Kageyama. "Sho are you okay?" He said in a tired voice I shake my head and tackle him into a hug.

Kageyama's POV

I hug Shōyō and tell him things will be okay andI'm here, after a minute or so he calmed down fell asleep I kissed his forehead and laided down with him hug like no tomorrow. The alarm clock went off so I reached my hand out and turned it off going back to sleep.

|Time skip| Time:7:00| Hinata's POV|
I felt warm and fuzzy from the inside out I slightly open my eyes and see Kageyama sleeping one little sun ray shine on him face I quietly giggle and kiss him on the nose causing him to wake up, I got up went to the bathroom and showered.

As I showered something felt off nothing in the room was miss placed but it feels like someone is watching me' I look up but nobody's their I just sigh 'Maybe my imagination'. As I got out I dried off put on some clothes and went down stairs but the same feeling came back I look around once again but when I turn around arms wrap around me I screamed and (Bitch) slapped the figure.

|Kageyama's POV|

I wake up but I don't see the little red head anywhere so I get out of bed ignoring out dog Xavier as I do I see Sho he's well dressed maybe he's going to the store so I walk behind him but instead he screams and slapped me hard.

"FUCK SHO THAT HURT!" I yelled he turned around with a worried but with a smile, I couldn't be mad forever so I hug him he hugs back I look at the time its 5:59 almost 6:00 so I let go head to the bathroom and do my daily routine.

|Time skip brought to you by Kurro and his SHUT EATING GRIN! They came back from their date|

|Shoyo's POV|

Uhhh...I'm so tired, but I couldn't sleep in the car because I knew I wouldn't wake up after a while of being in the car but mostly I get car sick but anyway we pill up at the house I take the keys from Toboi and walked in 'Home sweet home' I thought I take my shoes off and set my keys in the bowl making my way upstairs to our room, I take off my clothes close the blinds and curtains laying in bed drifting off in to sweet melody of music.

End of chapter: 1

Words: 646
/Made it shorter/