I snapped

"What a trap!" Exclaims Ashido as she turns off the TV.

"Don't be rude, Ashido," I warn, "They haven't done anything to you."

She pouts and folds her arms, "I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just saying that I don't agree with their 'way,' that's all."

Yaomomo chuckles flatly, "You seem tense, Jiro," She says softly as she puts a gentle had on my shoulder, "Would you like some tea?"

I roll my eyes and sit back into the couch, "No, I wouldn't, and I'm not tense. Just talking about this sort of thing gets me agitated easily, that's all. Especially when someone gets so offended over by someone just being themselves."

"Hey, I'm not offended," Butts Ashido, "I'm just not comfortable with someone pretending to be something that they're clearly not. I mean, you should own who you are no matter what."

"You don't understand what you're talking about!" I snap back, "Not everyone is like you, so not everyone is comfortable with everything that they are!"

"Woah, Jiro," Says Uraraka, clearly shocked, "She didn't mean it like that, so please try to calm down."

Hearing her say that makes my blood boil. I am perfectly calm. Even if I wasn't, that would be the worst thing she could say to me to get me to calm down. No one wants to be told to calm down. I'd much rather hear literally anything else but that. Now, because she said that, I am actually angry. I wasn't before, but now, I am.

"Um, are you ok, Jiro," Hagakure asks, "You look a little... um... pissed."

I shoot a harsh glare her way and growl lowly, "I'm fine, damnit."

I hear her shudder and see her shirt shift a bit, showing how uncomfortable she is. Maybe I just need to take myself out of this situation? After all, I feel like I'm about to lose control over myself.

Oh yeah, I gotta get out of here.

"Look, do what if I'm not a huge fan of the whole idea that people can choose to be whatever gender they want?" Ashido says casually, "Can you blame me? I mean, it's not right. There are only two genders; male and female. There's no in between and no redo button. You can't just turn around and say, 'hey I'm not female anymore.' That's not how this works."

I growl and clench my fists. She has no idea how much that pisses me off.

"Of course that's how it works!" I snap, "A person has every right to be whoever the hell they want. If that means identifying as a different gender or even changing it completely, then that's their damn right."

"Keep it down," Says Tsu firmly, "Some of our classmates are trying to study."

"Right, sorry," Hagakure apologizes, "But I do have a question for, Jiro."

"What?" I growl lowly.

"Are you one of them?"

And snap goes my piece of mind.

My hands curl into even tighter fists as my lips twitch into a snarl, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'ONE OF THEM?"

"You know what I mean," Hagakure says hesitantly, "One of them; the traps."

"Shut your mouth," I warn lowly, "Unless you want me to shut it for you."

"Jiro," Scolds Yaomomo, "You're taking this too far. There's no reason to be so worked up."

I growl as my eyes dart from one classmate to another. I'm way too angry to even think straight. This situation has taken a dangerous turn and I can't do anything to get myself out of it. If this conversation continues, I'm confident someone's gonna get hurt. Whether it's me or my classmates, I'll lash out on someone and hurt them or I'll be reckless and hurt myself. Either way, I'm hurting someone.