New School New Life

chapter 1

Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies had finally reached a breaking point in the schools history. A new supreme has risen (Cordelia) and is finally pointing the school in the right direction.

*** Zoe's Pov ***

"I can't believe all of these girls from across the world have come here to New Orleans to seek refuge and to be here as fellow sisters. Everything seems to be turning great though, except for the crowded space of the hundred new witches. Queenie and I have started helping the girls out with there new manifesting powers it just seems unreal."

My name is Zoe. I can remember like it was yesterday; the day where my life changed forever. Who knew i would have inhearited my great grandmothers genes and become a which? I wish i wouldn't have finding out by killing my boyfriend through our intercourse. Hemorrhaging, I still cant get over that.

"Zoe, we need you down here to help situate the girls" called Cordelia.

i sit up from my bed, and i walk over to my mirror. I look in the mirror quickly, while checking to make sure I look presentable. I brush the few hairs that are sticking up on top of my head, then i turn and exit my room, heading for the stairs. As i walk down a couple steps, my ears get bombarded by the noises of laughing, and indistinct conversation. I quickly gather myself, and walk down the rest of the stairs to meet up with Queenie and Cordelia.

"Welcome to Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, my name is Cordelia Goode, head mistress of this academy. While here you will learn to control your powers. Since Salem, our species have significantly decreased in population because people do not understand us. We are the outcasts of modern society. Remember here you will be safe. You will make friends and peace with your sisters and create a bond to hold our coven together."

I look over at Cordelia, then back at the witches. After a long pause Cordelia found that some of the girls were still perplexed about there current surroundings.

"These two are my top student witches. Their names are Queenie and Zoe. While here if you have any questions you can ask them for guidance as well as me." Cordelia said, looking at the newly informed witches.

Mostly every girl in the room raised there hands for questions. i think to myself that this is going to be a long, but hopeful day.