NO ONE IS BETTER!

Hi, Reader. This isn't a story, this is a plead. I just watched a colored teenage boy be shoved to the ground by cops in this TV show I'm watching and a colored man who was doing nothing, but telling the cops that they were hurting the boy, got not one but two guns pointed at him because he wouldn't put his hands behind his head.

I, myself, am colored. A mix between my colored mother and white father. And when I saw what happened, tears came to my eyes as I finally realized how colored people, male and female, boy and girl, are treated because of the color of our skin. I'm home-schooled, so I'm pretty sheltered inside and don't really leave the house except to go shopping with my mom or to check the mail, but seeing how my people are treated because of the color of our skin, broke my heart and I wanted to punch the cop, even though I knew it was acting, but I didn't care.

It is not right to pick on someone because of the color of their skin. If you are white, you aren't better than a colored and colored people aren't better than you. Discrimination of colors is in the past! Coloreds aren't slaves for the whites and whites aren't slaves for the coloreds. Do not think you are better than someone because of your skin tone!

Everyone is equal. Rich or poor, black or white, young or old, Muslim or Christian! Everyone is equal! And I swear to the God I don't believe in, if I EVER see ANYTHING like this in my comments on MY stories, I WILL REPORT YOU!

So, please! Please, please, please! Be kind to your fellow humans. Because that is what we are! Human. Both of us are human. Coloreds and whites are humans! Be kind to each other, because whether Hell exists or not, you will suffer for your cruelties and it won't be pretty. Please heed my plead! Please!