Wedding dress

Ethan walks me to the wedding dress shop in the mall, I find everyone there including Kevin, kevin won't look at me because ethan is literally death starring him "Claire thank god you are here, which one do you like? for the bridesmaids of course" she says holding up a long light pink dress and pointing to two other girls that work here. Her wedding is a pink and white theme, I walk up to the dress my mother was holding up it was nice but I couldn't see myself wearing it to my mothers wedding "try it on Claire" my mother demanded me I grabbed it from her hand and walked into the changing room and put it on

I stepped out of the dressing room and looked down at myself "It's nice mum but I don't think it would be the right choice"I said looking up at her, I walk towards the 2 other girls while everyone's watching me desire and look at the dresses they'...

I said looking up at her, I walk towards the 2 other girls while everyone's watching me desire and look at the dresses they're holding they are nice but not something I really like I look behind one of the girls and see something that caught my eye I took it off the hanger and went to the changing room "what are yo-" I cut my mom off "trust me" I put it on and walk out looking at myself in the big mirror "I love it! What do you think mom?" I say turning towards her

"It's nice honey but are you sure that's the one you choose for all the brides maids?" She asks me looking up and down at the dress "yes mum I really like it" I say "let's ask ethan, walk over honey and ask ethan what he thinks" she says and I do ...

"It's nice honey but are you sure that's the one you choose for all the brides maids?" She asks me looking up and down at the dress "yes mum I really like it" I say "let's ask ethan, walk over honey and ask ethan what he thinks" she says and I do as I'm told I walk over to ethan sitting on a sofa chair "what do you think?" I say questioning him doing a twirl "you're beautiful" he says only loud enough for me to hear I look at him and blush "I love it" he says louder looking towards my mother "alright then we'll go with 6 of those then" she said to the cashier everyone got up and went to wonder the mall while I changed back into my regular clothes when I was just unzipping the zipper to the dress someone walks in, I look through the mirror and it was ethan he started kissing down my neck I turn around "stoppp my moms outside" I say laughing but he doesn't stop he keeps going leaving a mark under my ear enough for my hair to cover, all of a sudden the curtain gets ripped open so fast "what's going on?" My mother asks standing there ethan turns around "I was just helping Claire unzip her dress" he says walking out of the room "Aweh hun you are so sweet" she says kissing his lips and I turn in disgust I close the curtain shut and put on my clothes and leave I walk past my mother and Ethan and they follow behind me I get a text from Denise while I'm walking all of a sudden I walk into a hard wall and drop my phone and fall back I look up and it was a guy, blonde hair, blue eyes, early 30s "oh my god I am so so sorry" he said with a British accent I start to laugh "it honestly alright no worries" I say bending over and picking up my phone "Claire we should go, watch where you're going next time man" ethan says looking at the man I ran in too "ethan it's fine! It was my fault you don't have to be rude" I say pointing at myself when I said my fault "your boyfriend?" He questioned I laugh "no no my moms fiancé" I say he chuckles and says "ahhh okay anyways let me take you out for dinner some time to make it up to you" he says "sure id love that" I responded I completely forgot that ethan was behind me "we actually have to go" he says grabbing my arm "you go I'll catch up" I say smiling and talking to the man again I hand him my phone for him to put his number in it "I'm chase" he says stretching his hand out "Claire" I say smiling shaking his hand "well I guess I'll see around.. Claire" he says walking off and smirking at me, I smile back and head to the parking lot where my mom and Ethan were waiting I get in the car and it was a silent car ride home.