CONTACT

As the starship LEXTON was scanning ahead a ship was noticed in sector 218.

" Commander,  we have a ship of  unknown origin approaching . We have no record of this type of ship or it's race Sir."  Flight Officer McDonald said.

" Rase shilds. Blue alert Mr McDonald.  Open communication"  spoke Captain Ryan.

Braking in as Captain Ryan was given orders. .. " DROP YOUR SHILDS ....  PREPARE TO BE BORDED... WE ARE THE BORG."

" Open comms to the  BORG ship Mr

" Open comms to the  BORG ship Mr. McDonald" Captain Ryan said.

" Comms are open sir, but it seems like we are being blocked by the Borg ship.

Captain!  We seem to have company sir. There is a Battle Cruser dropping out of warp. Scans show it to be a Zyorn ship." flight officer McDonald said.

" Comms are on line again sir. It seeems like we were scanned by the BORG ship."

As the Zyorn ship came out of warp, it fired its fazers onto the Borg ship. The BORG ship returned fire destroying the Zyorn ship. A life support ship was able to escape the expoding ship. 32 of 189 members of the crew survived.

" Captain,  we have the life support ship in the dock bay sir. " Lt Crawford said over comms.

"  The BORG ship sir is turning away now at high warp! Shall we follow sir?

No. its not time for us to Fight.