o n e

___ 8:23 am, saturday

"KATSUKI GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE OR YOURE NOT GETTING BREAKFAST BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR THE DORMS!" my mother yells from downstairs.

"IM GETTING DOWN THERE YOU OLD HAG!" I yell back, swiftly pulling on my dark red jacket and nearly running into the door frame as I run down stairs.

today was the day that everyone from the first year classes were moving into the dormity across campus. Aizawa told us that we were going to be having a roommate for our dorms since they wanted to make the dormitory more space and cost efficient.

space and cost efficient my ass. that school is loaded with money, they manage to afford the same damn robots every year for the entrance exams.

luckily, the teachers weren't stupid enough to put me with that damn Deku. he got stuck with Iida, the class rep, aka the kid who sucks every teachers dick.

I managed to get stuck with the one person I absolutely didn't want to be my stupid roommate.

that fucking icyhot bastard.

Aizawa told me specifically that if I even do as much as hurt him, I'm expelled. he's probably doing what he did at the beginning of the year, scaring everyone by saying he's going to expel the student with the lowest results.

and of course, that damn nerd was at the bottom, but Aizawa didn't fucking expel him.

"Katsuki!" my mother grabbed the newspaper near the counter and hit me on the head. "stop staring at your damn toast like you're gonna burn it and just fucking eat it!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP IM THINKING" I yelled.

"WELL THATS A DAMN SURPRISE. EAT THE FUCKING TOAST AND PACK YOUR SHIT BECAUSE YOU NEED TO GET TO THE DAMN DORMS BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASS!"

"Honey, don't you think thats a bit irratio-" my dad started, sipping his coffee on the other side of the kitchen table.

"ITS NOT IRRATIONAL!"

I rolled my eyes, grabbing the plain piece of toast and walking back upstairs, my mother still yelling.

"YOU BETTER EAT THAT DAMN TOAST KATSUKI OR YOURE WALKING TO THE DAMN DORMS!" she barked as I started up the stairs.

"I'D RATHER WALK THAN BE IN A CAR WITH YOU FOR TEN MINUTES!" I snarled, flipping her off as I continued up the stairs.

time to get everything ready I guess...

___ 8:47 am, saturday

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of the house, yelling my goodbyes to my parents from the front door of my house.

"I'LL BE BACK DURING THE HOLIDAYS CALM DOWN MOM!"

I closed the front door and started walking towards the UA campus. I decided that there was no way I was going in a car to the school with my mom, since she of course would get emotional and spend ten minutes saying goodbye to me.

"Bakugo!" a voice called from behind me.

I turned around, snarling, "what?"

"I care if I walk with you to the dormitory?"

"whatever, Icyhot. just know being nice to me isn't going to make me hate your stupid half and half ass any less-"

"I'm aware, bakugo. I'm just trying to get on decent terms with my roommate here." todoroki caught up with me, holding his backpack over his shoulder.

we walked in complete silence for about half way there, until Halfie of course, broke the nice fucking silence.

"what room in the dorm do you want-"

"why are you speaking." I scoffed.

"nevermind then." todoroki rolled his eyes.

we kept walking, my mood a little more annoyed, since that bastard of course ruined the perfectly fine silence with his annoying voice.

we were probably, what? three quarters of the way to the campus whenever that half and half bastard decided to talk.

again.

"you couldve just walked ahead of me, you know. if my existance ticks you off that much you couldve just ditched me-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled, turning towards him.

"so do you want to walk with me or no?"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANT TO WALK WITH YOU?

"You still are. And you couldve just ditched me, Bakugo. I wouldn't have cared." todoroki kept his head forward, not looking at me at any point during his sentence.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, ICYHOT-"

"gladly." he said in his usual monotone voice, only a small smirk conveyed on his pale face.

I looked at him, confused.

did this bastard just agree to shutting up? who the fuck replaced todoroki? there's no way in hell this is the icyhot bastard I beat at the sports festival-

"bakugo watch out for the tree-" todoroki said.

"what tr--OW WHAT THE FUCK!" I coughed, being hit in the chest by a tree branch.

"I told you to watch ou-"

"shut the fuck up."

we continued walking, only for about a minute or so before we reached the campus. we made our way to the dormitory building and saw Mr Aizawa at the front doors, handing students their keycards.

"bakugo and todoroki. surely an interesting combination for the both of you. thought you'd arrive eiher alone or with someone who you don't want dead." he looked straight at me on the last part.

"I'm not here for talk just give me the damn keycard-"

"sure sure, whatever. don't do anything stupid and dont set anything on fire." Mr Aizawa yawned, handing me two keycards. "ones for todoroki. your room is on the third floor, 104. don't kill each other."

"let's see how long it takes before he takes to try and kill me." todoroki mumbled under his breath.

"what did you just say, half and half-"

"i said let's see how long it takes for you to try to kill me."

oh this bitch is testing his luck with me-

"I'll see you in the room later. I'm going to go help midoriya move into his dorm with Iida. I'll be back in a few."

"You still have your bag with you. do you want me to take it-"

"like you said, stop trying to be nice, it isn't gonna make me hate you any less." todoroki smirked and then turned around, going up a flight of stairs.

this bitch is really testing my patien-

"hey bakubro! getting settled in?" kirishima walked up to me, sero behind him.

"what does it look like, shitty hair?"

"okay okay, got the message man." kirishima said, backing up a little. "who's your roommate?"

"the half and half bastard." I said through my teeth.

"woah, you got todoroki?" sero walked up next to kirishima. "lucky. I got Koda. he never talks. like ever-"

"I dont give a shit, tape bitch. now fuck off." I barked, flipping him off and walking up the stairs.

why the fuck is he jealous I got The icyhot bastard? anyone but him or deku wouldve been better. hell I would have gone with the perv mineta or whatever the fuck his name is than those two.