America x USSR [Fluff]

Disclaimer: T e x a s, Soviet is a bear confirmed,

¤¤¤

Soviet was annoyed by America. It was like he was going after him directly. America would tease him and brag. He did this with everyone, but with Soviet, it just felt different. It had a different tone to it when he bragged to others compared to Soviet

The union sat on the couch, playing on his phone. Ame was back on his Texas side and was dressed the part. Somehow, he was louder. Everyone was annoyed as this would last for a week. It was as if he got more patriotic.

Ame noticed Soviet on the couch. His arm was on the back as he leaned back. Ame smirked as he got an idea. He wanted to tease the communist, and he knew how to do it.

Ame walked over to Soviet, who didn't pay attention to him. Suddenly, the American leaned on Soviet, pulling his arm around himself. Soviet looked at him like he was crazy, Ame just smirked.

"What the hell are you doing?" Soviet said. His face blushed a bit. Soviet tried to pull his arm away, but failed

"I'm just getting comfortable," He said, "You're actually really soft. I can see why Russia likes your coat. Or why he went to you that one meeting. He passed out quick. God I could fall asleep right now. You would mind would you?"

"Just shut up!" Soviet snapped.

"Make me," Ame said, his grip tightening on Soviet's hand, "Make me stop talking. Push me away, knock me out, do something-"

Ame was cut off by another pair of lips.

Soviet softly kissed the American. Ame froze. He then slowly kissed back, his hand letting go of the other's hand, Soviet didn't move it. Soviet tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Ame turned around more, leaning more into the slavic. He lightly put a hand on his chest. Ame relaxed on him, smiling slightly.

The two pulled away for air. Both looked at each other. Soviet tightened his grip on Ame's side. His phone now to the side.

"Damn," Ame mumbled, smiling. Soviet just chuckled, "Ya know, I did always want to do that," Ame mumbled. He liked being in this position. Soviet being like a bear and comforting him. It felt nice. He would never let down the conflicts that they had, he'll still tease the hell out of him. But when he's not a big world power, Soviet is just a fun person to mess with.

"Gay capitalist," Soviet said, looking to the side. Ame looked at him. "I wanted that, too," he looked back, a small smile appeared.

Ame smiled. He closed the gap once again. Soviet kissed back. Ame pulled Soviet down on top of him. Soviet hugged his waist as Ame wrapped his arms around the slavic's neck. Ame's hat fell back a bit.

"Damn you for making me fall for you," Soviet mumbled on the American's lips. Ame smiled at the thought of the slavic falling for him.

"I love you, too, Soviet," Ame said. Soviet rolled his eyes. Ame thought of something, he gave a cocky smile. Soviet raised an eyebrow.

Ame flipped them around, sitting on Soviet's stomach, holding onto his hat. Soviet looked at him with a reddish face. Moving a bit under him. Ame didn't budge. A cocky smile still plastered on his face.

Ame held his hat, "Howdy," Ame laughed. Soviet rolled his eyes.

"Oh fuck off," Soviet said.

"Aw, is the bear unhappy?" Ame teased. Soviet blushed at the nickname, though he did like it. He would never admit it, but it was true.

"You're an idiot," Soviet said.

"Yeah, but I'm your idiot," Ame said. Soviet laughed, as did Ame, "And you love your idiot,"

"Yeah. Yeah I do," Soviet agreed.

"Yeehaw, motherfucker," Ame said. He bounced once on Soviet's stomach. Soviet growled.

"I would like to change my answer," Soviet said. Ame just scoffed, "I change it to: I love my cowboy,"

"Yay," Ame laughed. Soviet rolled his eyes. Ame leaned over and kissed him. Soviet just held his arms in place. The american buried his face in the slavic's neck. Soviet chuckled and put a hand on the back of his head. His hat to the side now.

Now Soviet began to tease the american. Ame went back to bragging and yelling. Though it was hard to take him seriously when he was on the other's chest.

"My capitalist idiot," Soviet mumbled. Ame blushed a bit as he smiled. After a bit of time, Ame fell asleep. Soviet laughed and looked down at him, when he wasn't a сука, he was actually pretty cute. Soviet picked him up and got off the couch, careful not to wake him

He took his hat and carried him to his room. Everyone was either outside or in their rooms, so Soviet was glad no one saw him. He entered the American's room, since it was closer. He sighed at the flags. Narcissist.

Soviet set him on his bed. He sat down next to him, Ame cuddled up against his legs. Soviet smiled at his old rival. He pet his head, leaning back. Eventually, Soviet fell asleep himself.

¤¤¤

You've  y e e d  your last  h a w