The First Day Back

Aphmau's POV

I finally got to come see Aaron and we talked for a couple hours and got completely caught up. He gave me a big hug.

Aaron: I just missed you so much. Do you think King Travis and Queen Katelyn will figure something out?

Aphmau: I missed you, too, and I hope so.

Just then King Travis and Queen Katelyn walked onto the dock and towards Aaron's boat. We immediately went over to greet them.

Katelyn: Aphmau, guess what!

Aphmau: What?

Katelyn: King Travis and I were able to find peace and our worlds will live as one.

Aaron: Yes!

Aaron hugged me super tight and smiled. After he set me down I ran and hugged Katelyn.

Aphmau: I'm so happy right now.

Just then Garroth came over when he saw us.

Garroth: Aphmau! Is that you?!

Aphmau: Garroth! Hey!

Garroth: How have you been? I missed you. Also, I'm sorry about almost killing you last time you were here!

Aphmau: I've been great and don't worry about it.

Aaron: Yeah, I kind of yelled at him a lot after you left.

Aphmau: Heh, that wasn't necessary. 

Aaron: Oh yeah it was! Is there anyone else you wanna go see?

Aphmau: Um, yeah actually. Is Amber still around?

Garroth: Yes, she still yells at me everyday.

Aphmau: You probably deserved it.

Aaron: He did.

Garroth: Hey!

Aaron: Anyway, I'm sure she'd love to see you. Let's go.

The three of us walked over to a small house in the village. Is this her house? Aaron walked up to the door and knocked.

Amber: Hel- Oh it's just you.

Aaron: Wow, what a warm welcome... Anyways, guess who came back for a visit.

Amber: Who?

Aaron stepped to the side and I smiled. She ran and hugged me.

Amber: Aphmau! How are you? Is there peace between humans and mermaids? -gasp- Has Travis seen you yet? He would be happy to see you. 

Aphmau: Calm down on the questions. Let's sit down and talk.