Chapter 4~

Min-joon's POV~

As I ran after Myeon-ji, trying to keep up with this wild girl, I noticed something from a quick glance I took before turning back towards Myeon-ji. I'll have to get back to that place later. Suddenly I bumped into her, pushing her forward a bit into the crowd. Quickly, I pushed past the people and put my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She seemed to be looking at something, so I followed where her gaze was and found that she was looking at the ferris wheel.

"Hey, you wanna go on it?" I said in her ear.

She nodded quickly saying, "Come on! There's not a lot of people anyways so let's go before they start crowding!"

She pulled me towards the front of the line where luckily one of the workers had a cabin that people just got off of, ready for us to take it. We thanked the man and sat across from each other, while the man closed the door and locked it, signalling for the other to continue the ride. Slowly but surely we were starting to overlook the scenery around us, getting higher and higher above the ground. It was quite beautiful too. They picked the perfect spot for a ferris wheel, near the ocean, since we lived around the more tropical and beach side of Korea. The ocean was gorgeous, sparkling from the sun rays and boats sailing across the waters. I looked back to Myeon-ji, admiring her features as she was looking out towards the ocean.

She noticed my stare and asked, "What is it?"

She tilted her head ever so slightly, looking adorable as she awaited my answer.

"Oh nothing, just admiring the scenery," I said with a small chuckle.

Her big dog plush sat next to her, where was hugging it from the back. She was basically a 6 year old in a 21 year old's body. I went over and squished in next to her, putting my arm around her shoulder giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"You're adorable, I just can't get enough of you," I said, leaning my head on her shoulder.

I heard a giggle, feeling her head lean against mine. I closed my eyes, wanting to stay like this forever, with her in my arms.

A few minutes later, I felt the cabin we were in move slightly under us. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing that we were now on the ground next in line to be told to get out so that other people can enjoy this ride as well. I slowly moved my head off of her shoulder, only to see a sleeping Myeon-ji, her head falling limp on my shoulder. I laughed and squished her cheeks, trying to wake her up.

"Babe, we need to get off the ferris wheel. You don't want people waiting do we?"

Her lips turned into a frown, her eyes opening up sluggishly, looking at me.

She sighed and said, "Fine, but I want to eat when we get out."

"As you wish princess," I said, mocking a bow.

Myeon-ji smiled, slapped my shoulder lightly for my teasing. Finally it was time for us to get off, both of us getting out of the cabin and now in the search for some food.

"What would you like to eat from here?" I asked, scanning the area for a little food stand or place.

"How about we eat some funnel cake over there?"

I nodded and took her over to a food stand that was making funnel cakes. I told Myeon-ji to sit down at a table that had an umbrella, while I ordered a large funnel cake we can share.

I waited for about five minutes, finally getting the funnel cake and bringing it over to an eager Myeon-ji. As soon as I set the plate down, she started to tear pieces off swiftly, eating as much as she can.

"Wow, you must've been really hungry," I said with a chuckle.

Her face was stuffed, but as an answer she nodded, continuing to eat the funnel cake away. I barely even started and she already finished half of it. I started to eat the funnel cake, happily watching my girlfriend stuff her face with it.

After we finsihed the funnel cake, I noticed a lot of sugar left on her lips and bit around her mouth. She looked so innocent with the left over mess on her face.

"Hey, you got something on your mouth," I said pointing to it.

"Hmm? Where?"

Before she could wipe it off, I leaned over the table and kissed her lips, tasting the sweet sugar along with her lipstick that enhanced the flavor a bit. I licked around her mouth and licked the bottom of her lips. She opened her mouth a bit, where my tongue slipped in, feeling around the inside of her mouth. After a few more seconds I pulled away, looking at her flustered face.

"It's gone now," I said happily licking my lips.

She shyly turned her head away, only making me laugh a bit at her shyness since we are in public.

You're just the most adorable thing ever Myeon-ji.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Heyo, hope you enjoyed this cute chapter of them at the theme park, having a lovely time together.

Enjoy your day/night and thanks for reading!

Don't forget, "You nice, keep going"

~Starry °^°