Intro

" lu get up!" Lucus let out a sweet sigh as he turned over burrowing his head deeper into his pillow. Martial frowned in frustration that his friend, once again, is sleeping in and making him do all the work. " Not this time lu, I'm tired of carrying your dead weight." Martial snatched the blankets off of his now bare bodied friend and casted it to the wasteland that lucus called a room. Lucus grumbled and shivered from the cold air wrapping itself around his body. " lucus get up. We were already late four times this week. We can't keep doing this." Martial grabbed his friend ankles and pulled as hard as he could towards the foot of the bed where he had a cold tub of iced water waiting for it's victim. Lucus unwillingly allowed his friend to pull him until her felt the icy pit of death touch his foot. His eyes shot open and he sat up attempting to pull his body the opposite way of his demise.  " I'm up ok!? Stop!" He protested as Martial continued to pull. Martial smiled and tucked Lucus's feet under his arms and pulled hard. " No no no, you said you would shower in the morning and we don't have time for you to take hours away from the five minute drive down to work. So I brought a bath to you." He said with a laugh.