The weird dream

It was Saturday at my home having my breakfast and my dad got a call saying that it was an emergency at the office and mom and dad had to hurry up. They said I had to stay alone the whole day as they would be back home late. I was okay in staying home alone because I thought it wasn't a big deal, but who thought that night would bring up a terrifying memory.

It was 11am when my parents left me. The day went good I enjoyed being home alone as a every teenager would do, playing loud music as in the entire neighbor only my house finished construction and we moved in after a week. The only thing I remember is me eating and doing weird stuff as if I got my freedom only for 24hours.

I played songs and acted like I'm in some music video. I was satisfied my parents weren't home that day because I'm sure if they would have been there I wouldn't be there. It was getting dark so I closed my windows and decided to make dinner. I wasn't a great chef but a big package of problem. All my food got wasted because it got overcooked and I didn't blame myself but the microwave and reacted like I was a great chef just transferred from USA.

Moving on to the night, it was pretty strange and unsatisfying. It was 10pm and I was all set to sleep I go to the living hall to arrange couple for things and see a shiny object on the table as I switched off the lights, I was a little uncomfortable at that point but I was brave enough to gather up courage and find what was that object.

As I go nearer I find that it was just an ordinary mirror lying around, I causally pick it up to look in my face where I see someone on my roof staring at me. I freaked out dropping the mirror and looked up, but there was nothing but a fan moving because of the wind.

The room was silent and dark as night. I was a mannequin for a couple of minutes thinking about that creature on my roof. I had sudden flashback memories of my loved once. Later I told myself it was nothing but my imagination. I decided to sleep because I felt tired and dizzy. I head to the bedroom and try to sleep after a white I got a knock on the door. I thought that was my parents and run to open the door, but I saw there was no one out there I tried searching thinking they were pranking me but I couldnt find anyone, so I went back in to the bedroom in seconds there was a knock again on the door I was a bit frustrated and smashed open the door finding there was no one again. This made me scared. I closed the door. Going back to bedroom I heard another knock I froze, I ran to the bedroom hiding inside the blanket thinking the blanket was a shield and would protect me from the demon sprits.

I was still in my shield hiding and sat on the bed where I shocked completely, I saw someone out the window staring at me. This was enough for me to be unconscious and faint, but I dont know what gave me enough courage to get back up to save my life. I ran out the bedroom opening the door and running out my house.

While running I didnt look back because I knew there will be something to stop me and pull me back in there. I ran without looking at the place I was entering into. It was a forest, a deep forest where the way to enter are many but the exit is still not found. I ran and ran with no context where I was anymore. I could see a bright light at a distance so I ran towards is to find a safer site, but I tripped over a rock and fell.

After falling I couldnt remember anything the last thing I do is waking up in my bed the next morning, confused and wondering was that all my imagination or something else?