New job

For the past two days Mingi has been bringing girls home and each time , their not the same girl.

Mingi: Y/N

Y/N: What do you want?

Mingi : Do you want to work at my job? And don't think in another way I'm only doing this because we need to hire somebody sooner or later.

Y/N: I would but—

Mingi: Ok! You start tomorrow at 7 if your a minute late that's a dollar off your salary

As he walked by me he shouted "And I'm your boss!"
Never in a million years I would want somebody like him as my boss. But I need this job .

Next day

He showed me my office , I don't know if he is messing with me but why on earth is my office right next to his .. But I'm not complaining at least I'm getting money.

Over the next couple of days I have gotten used to my new job and also my employee , he and I have gotten along well and he is not so bad looking. Day number 5 in my job. (Employees name is Kang Yusoo) He asked me out to dinner and I said yes

Later that night

I chose my outfit and was doing my makeup .
I looked in the mirror and at the side of my eye I see Mingi staring at me.

Y/N: What do you want now? You want to bring another girl home ? You want me to leave?

Mingi: The last one would be good....however that's not why I came up here, where are you going ?

Y/N: Well I'm sure you know Kang Yusoo , he asked me out to dinner and I said yes

Mingi:you're not going

Y/N : Says who , my dad said you could stay here he didn't say you could manage who I can date.
Mingi: He is a play boy , he is no good

Y/N: So are you

Mingi: First ouch, second he's worse than me, I've seen him take some of the costumers home and talk about what 'he did to them that night' "

Y/N : I don't believe you , you're just trying to make up some lie so I won't go.

As he started talking he started to yell and get louder and I didn't like it , I didn't like it at all he was loud and he seemed really pissed off.

Mingi: Trust me I know him if you want me to show you pictures of him with 18 different girls that he has "done" then so be it.

Mingi's POV
Y/N: Ok Mingi , I won't go , are you happy now are you happy that you keep making my life miserable , I DON'T WANT GIRLS OVER AT MY HOUSE AND ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS NOT THE SAME GIRL EVERY-TIME, AND YOUR RUDE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAINTAIN ALL OF THAT!

She started to lose her voice because she was yelling and crying , I wanted to tell her to stop but I didn't . The least I could do is make up for it.

Mingi: Y/n , How about this , me and you can go downs Stairs order pizza get some popcorn and some champagne if you want and watch a movie.

Y/N :

Next chapter coming out soon