1

"Like seriously Beyoncé you're about to piss me the fuck off." Nicki said as she stomped into the kitchen with Beyoncé following her. "Stop making a big deal out of every fucking thing then you wouldn't get pissed off!" Beyoncé shouted at her fiancé which made her get a plate from the sink drainer and smash it, before turning back around to face her. "Can you not see that I'm angry with you?! You! Not me! Take responsibility for your fucking actions!" Nicki screamed as if it would get the message through Beyoncé's head. "Nicki, for the last time, I haven't done shit!!! You accusing me of cheating when you ain't got shit on me!!" Beyoncé replies screaming right back at her. As they were shouting back and forth to each other, the twins walked. They sighed hearing their parents fight again and just went upstairs.

"They're always fighting." Nicole said as they closed their bedroom door and threw their bags on their beds. "Why do they have to fight." Niya said crying, Nicole sighed as she comforted her sister. Niya was always the more sensitive one, unlike Nicole who could keep a brave face on for the sake of her siblings. "It's okay-" "it's not Nicole, they scream at each other more than they talk. It never used to be like this." She said before sobbing on her sister's shoulder. Nicole didn't know what to say to make Niya feel better. Beyoncé and Nicki started having problems almost 2 years ago when Beyoncé took up the position to be a part of a company that would soon enough wedge Nicki and her a part. Nicole knew they'd both feel bad if they saw Nicole or Niya watching them fight and immediately stop so Nicole went downstairs.

When she got to the bottom of the stairs she heard glass break. "Don't you walk out!" She heard nicki scream while she saw Beyoncé about to walk out the kitchen. They both landed their eyes on Nicole and immediately felt guilty, they couldn't even hear when their daughters came home. Nicole looked at the both of them and went back upstairs leaving them both in silence. Beyoncé sighed and went upstairs to go after her while Nicki immediately cleaned up the kitchen, she was ashamed that the kids had to witness this again.

Beyoncé opened the twins' bedroom door to see them taking out their hair styles. "Hey." She said making them look at her but they didn't smile like they usually do. Beyoncé sighed and closed the door after her before sitting down before them. "I'm sorry you girls had to see all that." Nicole didn't know what to say, they apologised so many time but they keep doing the same thing. Niya broke down crying again making Beyoncé feel ridden with guilt. "Come here baby." She said gently with her arms open for her baby girl. Niya went into her arms and Beyoncé held her closely while kissing her tears away. "I'm sorry baby girl." "You always say that. But it never changes." She cried making Beyoncé look down feeling disappointed in herself. "I promise I'm doing my best to fix this okay? But I love you both soo much, you guys and your brother. me and mommy won't ever stop loving you guys."

Nicki listened from the outside of the door and felt so bad her babies were crying. She went to her bedroom and paved the floor thinking over the situation, but every time she did she got even more angrier. She took a deep breath but was startled by the door opening to reveal Beyoncé. When she saw Nicki stood there, she wanted to correct things but Nicki immediately walked out of the room and Beyoncé didn't want to start another fight by trying to hold her back, so she just got ready for her meeting.

BOARDROOM

Beyoncé paid attention to the meeting as much as she could but couldn't get the kids out of her mind, she felt so guilty and sad about them being sad. She knew Nicki and her had to make a change but it didn't seem like Nicki was willing to. She was so stuck on the idea that Beyoncé had cheated or was cheating on her to allow change. All she knew was, this wasn't the woman she proposed to 5 years ago.

When the meeting ended, everyone got up and some engaged in conversation while Beyoncé just wanted to go home. "Are you okay?" Her assistant Aina asked her as she followed Beyoncé out of the boardroom. Aina was the woman Nicki thought Beyoncé was cheating with, which Beyoncé found to be bogus. "Yeah, I'm just gonna go home." Beyoncé replied, "things still not good?" She said referring to the situation with her and Nicki. Beyoncé has confided in Aina a few times but didn't tell her Nicki thought she was the one Beyoncé was cheating with, she just wanted an outside perspective on their situation. "not really but we'll get through it. See ya." "bye".

HOME

Beyoncé opened the door to see the twins on the couch as they seemed to be doing their homework. "mommy mommy mommy!" Beyoncé heard her son and daughter cheer as they ran towards her from the kitchen. a smile immediately overcame her face as she picked them up and kissed their cheeks. "hey my little babies, how was your day?" "good, how was your day mommy?" "my day was good too babies. go in the living room with your sisters i'll be there in a minute." she said putting them down. they did as they was told and then Beyoncé went into the kitchen to see Nicki making dinner.

Beyoncé stood there wondering whether to spark a conversation or to just be silent but it was about to be dinner time and she didn't want it to be silent at the table. "hey." she said as she walked next to her to take a glass out of the cabinet. Nicki looked at her briefly before getting back to cooking. "hey" she said a bit quietly. she didn't like the fact that it felt awkward. she missed it when they were in the honeymoon phase of their relationship and everything was great. Beyoncé sighed before turning to her, "look, i don't like it when we fight. i don't want the kids to think somethings up because well the twins already know... but they don't deserve to feel uncomfortable because of us. so... if you are really pissed at me could you at least push it aside for tonight?" she said as she poured herself a glass of water and looked back at nicki. Nicki looked up at her and back down again before nodding, "yeah." "okay... i'll be in the living room with the kids... i love you." she said before kissing her cheek. Beyoncé left before she could reply, but no words came from Nicki's lips to reply. her heart fluttered when Beyoncé said them 3 special words, it was nice to hear but she had a hard time believing it.

THAT NIGHT

Beyoncé said goodnight to the twins and heaven then went to bryson's room to see Nicki already there, kissing him goodnight. when she looked back to see Beyoncé there got stood up so she could kiss him goodnight and then they left his room to go back to their own. they got ready for bed and laid down but Nicki turned her back like she's been doing for some time now which made Beyoncé sad, she really just wanted to hold her tonight. she took a chance and wrapped her arms around her taking Nicki by surprise but she didn't do anything. she soon felt Beyoncé's breath blow over the top of her back gently as Beyoncé laid behind her closely. "can i hold you, just for tonight?" she asked from behind Nicki. she didn't answer, instead she turned around and snuggled into her chest. she missed cuddling with her fiancé. Beyoncé rubbed her back and kissed her head a few times before whispering to her, "i love you... so much Onika." Nicki melted hearing her talk with so much love in her tone of voice, she missed that. she looked up at Beyoncé and couldn't help but get emotional when she looked into her eyes.

"i don't like it when we fight. i don't like it." she said getting tears in her eyes. she felt Beyoncé's hand caress her cheek calming her down. "i don't either baby. i don't want to make you cry. i'm sorry for everything. the last thing i wanna do is make you upset." she said looking down at Nicki as she got herself together. she looked up at Beyoncé and leaned in for a kiss making Beyoncé meet halfway. they were completely tongue tied missing the feeling of each other's lips. Nicki rolled on top of Beyoncé and it got hot and heavy fast. Nicki pulled away to sit up on Beyoncé to take her top off revealing her breasts. Beyoncé rolled them over again and they both got undressed and proceeded to make passionate love to each other...

THANKS FOR READING!!!

What do you guys think about the stage Beyoncé and Nicki are at now?

What do you think of the girls being so used to them arguing?

What should they do?